The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Environmental Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy, shareholders, customers, corporate social responsibility, and the natural environment.
In the month of December 2021, residents near Sungai Skudai suffered breathing difficulties, nausea, and fainting due to rubbish dumping and pollution problems. This has resulted in the temporary closure of business, affecting several industries and the lives of the community in the Skudai area for several weeks. In relation to this, the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim has reprimanded the state health and environment committee chairman over the handling of indiscriminate rubbish dumping and pollution in rivers in his official Facebook postings.
Based on the case above, answer the following questions.
1. Justify if the case is considered ethical or unethical towards their stakeholders in the business.
2. Who are the stakeholders involved and how do the issues influence the stakeholders?
3. Discuss Malaysia’s Public Policy related to the case.
4. Justify if environmental issues are considered corporate social responsibility or not.
5. Why is an environmental issue important for businesses?
6. Provide suggestions on how businesses should implement effective environmental management.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have proper time to finish your Bachelor of Environmental Management assignment then don't worry and request us do my assignment online at Malaysia Assignment Help. our writers are highly skilled to offer the error free and 100% plagiarism free solution on management assignments at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia
- AMIS3033: Explain any FOUR/FIVE emerging health technologies in this digital era. Health technologies include devices, systems: Managing Information Systems Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015: Economics Report, UON, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BBCA1033: Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia