The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Bachelor of Environmental Management|
The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy, shareholders, customers, corporate social responsibility, and the natural environment.
In the month of December 2021, residents near Sungai Skudai suffered breathing difficulties, nausea, and fainting due to rubbish dumping and pollution problems. This has resulted in the temporary closure of business, affecting several industries and the lives of the community in the Skudai area for several weeks. In relation to this, the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim has reprimanded the state health and environment committee chairman over the handling of indiscriminate rubbish dumping and pollution in rivers in his official Facebook postings.
Based on the case above, answer the following questions.
1. Justify if the case is considered ethical or unethical towards their stakeholders in the business.
2. Who are the stakeholders involved and how do the issues influence the stakeholders?
3. Discuss Malaysia’s Public Policy related to the case.
4. Justify if environmental issues are considered corporate social responsibility or not.
5. Why is an environmental issue important for businesses?
6. Provide suggestions on how businesses should implement effective environmental management.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you don't have proper time to finish your Bachelor of Environmental Management assignment then don't worry and request us do my assignment online at Malaysia Assignment Help. our writers are highly skilled to offer the error free and 100% plagiarism free solution on management assignments at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- EEE40002: Ability to evaluate the CMOS transistor characteristics and Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge: Integrated Circuit Design Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- HRM-OL-7113: Integrate social skills and responsibility considerations in HRM decision-making and practices in achieving business operational efficiency: Human Resource Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a management consultant to analyze the current financial position of the company: Finance Accounting and Management Report, UON, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- As a newly hired Chief Social Media Manager for the head office of an international organisation: BM004-3-1 BCS Business Communication Report, APU, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Download six law reports from the Westlaw database Any law report after 2017 is acceptable: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- Discuss critically the 3 Short-term Impacts & 3 Long-term Impacts of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Economic: Economic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia