The Minister of Finance of Malaysia has announced that the country needs RM168 Billion for the National Budget 2008: Customs Management and Challenges Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES|
The Minister of Finance of Malaysia has announced that the country needs RM168 Billion for the National Budget 2008. The Inland Revenue Board and the Royal Malaysian Customs are very important contributors to the National Income.
The Royal Malaysian Customs is the second highest contributor through Indirect Taxes and its objectives are as follows:
- To collect national revenue through indirect taxes
- To prevent loss of revenue
- To assist industries by providing facilities
The main intention of the government is to balance the three objectives by carefully formulating policies relating to indirect taxes and ensuring proper implementation.
Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered without sacrificing one for another to meet competition in the global market.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Embark on a journey through Customs Management challenges faced by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) scholars. Discover insights into the intricacies of international trade, aided by Malaysia Assignment Help. Our online assignment assistance ensures a comprehensive exploration of customs procedures. Unravel the complexities with our "Do My Assignment" service, tailored to UTM's academic requirements. Elevate your understanding while overcoming customs hurdles, courtesy of Malaysia Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Melastoma malabathricum or known as the duduk tree is a type of plant that comes from the Melastomaceae family: Physicochemical Characteristics of Melastoma Malabathricum Thesis, UOM, Malaysia
- Equip learners with the knowledge and competencies in talent management and leadership. Lead, manage, and develop talents: Managing Talent Essay, UON, Malaysia
- EBTL 4103: Describe the terms and conditions of your current employment which consists of the express and implied terms: Law and Technology Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- I need to create an OO program to implement the following Data Structure language for Double Linked List using C++: Programming and Data Structures Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility: Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Strategy implementation occurs when a firm adopts organisational policies and practices that are consistent with its strategy: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Introduction of KPJ Healthcare Berhad including its vision and mission statements, objectives: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia