The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
3. (a) The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5.
(i) Find at least what percentage of the employees receive an increment of RM 230.25 to RM 682.75.
(ii) State the theorem used in part (i) and explain why the theorem is used.
(iii) If the mean and standard deviation of the increment of the employees from company B are RM 380.4 and RM 20.2 respectively. By comparine, the relative variability (i.e. consistency) of company A and B, state the company that has higher variation of salaries increment. (6 marks)
b. Discuss the mean. mode. and median given that the set of values is skewed to the right or positively skewed.
c. Discuss the difference of stratified sampling and cluster sampling.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Grab our best university assignment help from the experts of malaysia assignment help. Our professional writers have deep knowledge and incredible writing skills to design perfect quality solution on statistics assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- To deliver 200 bags of brown rice at the price of RM 4000 to Tinggi Mini Market: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia