The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
3. (a) The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5.
(i) Find at least what percentage of the employees receive an increment of RM 230.25 to RM 682.75.
(ii) State the theorem used in part (i) and explain why the theorem is used.
(iii) If the mean and standard deviation of the increment of the employees from company B are RM 380.4 and RM 20.2 respectively. By comparine, the relative variability (i.e. consistency) of company A and B, state the company that has higher variation of salaries increment. (6 marks)
b. Discuss the mean. mode. and median given that the set of values is skewed to the right or positively skewed.
c. Discuss the difference of stratified sampling and cluster sampling.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Grab our best university assignment help from the experts of malaysia assignment help. Our professional writers have deep knowledge and incredible writing skills to design perfect quality solution on statistics assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The hospital manager you have been asked to help faces a difficulty: ANALYTICAL SUPPORT FOR DECISION MAKING Assignment, UOS, malaysia
- BBCA1033: Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid: Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- KAWAN FOOD BHD Identify any 4 sources of financing (e.g. ordinary share, bond, term loan, overdraft, trade credit, hire purchase, etc) used by the company and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each source: Finance Assignment MSU, Malaysia
- “The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity: Critical Academic Reading Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- ACC4264: Describe the importance of having a Performance Measurement System and critically discuss several types: Advanced Management Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ECONOMICS 223: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers the ceiling price of refined sugar: Mikroeconomy Case Study, USM, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia