The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated to do their job. She also found that those who are motivated are also the ones who have worked for more than five years, received salaries increase, and have been rewarded accordingly over the years.
Suppose you are asked to conduct a study for this company:
- Define the problem of the study. You are expected to show the relevant variables and illustrate them using a theoretical framework.
- State five research questions pertaining to the problem of the study.
- State three objectives of the study and described how each objective can be accomplished through appropriate statistical analyses.
You have been approached by the chief editor of “The Moon” to carry out a research study. The magazine has been unsuccessful in attracting corporate officers to purchase the magazine. As a research consultant, you need to understand and gain insight into the problem of the study. You believe that an exploratory design will help them to identify the problem that is causing the resistance among the corporate customers.
You are also required to prepare a research proposal for the marketing manager.
- Discuss the steps in preparing the research proposal
- Describe the exploratory technique that you would use in defining the problem of the study and explain how it is done. Is it appropriate for you to proceed using the descriptive design? Why?
- State two research questions that could help you to identify and solve the chief editor’s problem
1. You should do your best to find as much as information which available online.
2. Your assignment should include bibliographic references to any secondary sources you used.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you’re looking for diploma assignment help in Malaysia, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We offer an extensive network of dedicated assignment writers and researchers to cater to diploma-level coursework needs across the nation, with a unique blend of quality assurance and affordability. So get your diploma assignment done with the help of our certified professionals.
Recent Solved Questions
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM
- LAW034: Delima is a single mother who supports her three children and is a sick mother. She is uneducated but nevertheless managed: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Each group are required to elaborate on how the greening and sustainability of the Malaysian waste sector can be strategically enhanced: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Identify one business organization- IJM Corporation Berhad. Use SWOT analysis to identify which leadership: Business Strategy and Leadership Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- DPM10013: ABC Mart is a 24-hour convenience store. It serves nearby residential communities and commercial and business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- SudaJayaTech is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Introduction to Networking Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- The number of bags lost by a small airline per week is approximately normally distributed with a mean of 427 bags: Statistics in Social Science Assignment, HWU, Malaysia