The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated: Research Methodology Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
The manager of “Mee Segera Disukai Ramai” suspects that half of his 300 male and female workers are not very motivated to do their job. She also found that those who are motivated are also the ones who have worked for more than five years, received salaries increase, and have been rewarded accordingly over the years.
Suppose you are asked to conduct a study for this company:
- Define the problem of the study. You are expected to show the relevant variables and illustrate them using a theoretical framework.
- State five research questions pertaining to the problem of the study.
- State three objectives of the study and described how each objective can be accomplished through appropriate statistical analyses.
You have been approached by the chief editor of “The Moon” to carry out a research study. The magazine has been unsuccessful in attracting corporate officers to purchase the magazine. As a research consultant, you need to understand and gain insight into the problem of the study. You believe that an exploratory design will help them to identify the problem that is causing the resistance among the corporate customers.
You are also required to prepare a research proposal for the marketing manager.
- Discuss the steps in preparing the research proposal
- Describe the exploratory technique that you would use in defining the problem of the study and explain how it is done. Is it appropriate for you to proceed using the descriptive design? Why?
- State two research questions that could help you to identify and solve the chief editor’s problem
1. You should do your best to find as much as information which available online.
2. Your assignment should include bibliographic references to any secondary sources you used.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you’re looking for diploma assignment help in Malaysia, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We offer an extensive network of dedicated assignment writers and researchers to cater to diploma-level coursework needs across the nation, with a unique blend of quality assurance and affordability. So get your diploma assignment done with the help of our certified professionals.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mental ill health is not a new issue in the current workplace. It is an issue that had been neglected for too long as it reflects: Human Resources Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- HBET2303 The aim of this assignment is to train teachers to provide students with proper feedback on their writing practices: WRITING IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Arif graduated from engineering 5 years ago. The employer will give him an increase of RM 10,000 annually: Engineering Economic Home Work, SU, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BKAN1013: The unadjusted trial balance of GIGAMA Enterprise as of 31 December 2022 is as follows: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BTX5220: If individuals were employed solely on their ability to do the job, there would be no need for any anti-discrimination statutes: International Issues in Employment Law Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss how can collaboration shape the country’s security dynamics during this pandemic: International Community Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche: Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia