BNRS6222: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency
|Lincoln University College (LUC)
The nursing profession plays an integral role in all aspects of health care, including dealing with pandemic diseases. The primary role of nurses is to protect the public from the impact of pandemic events. However, many issues and challenges need to be faced by nurses. For example, the high risk of exposure to the disease and the fear of transmitting the disease to vulnerable family members.
In this assignment, select ONE pandemic disease and discuss :
a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease
b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency.
c) recommendations to overcome the issues mentioned above in (b)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock academic success with our assignment help services tailored for Malaysian students at Lincoln University College (LUC). Whether it's TMA, individual assignments, or essay writing services in Malaysia, our online assignment helpers are ready to assist.Specifically catering to BNRS6222: Epidemiology, our experts excel in dissecting the epidemiology of pandemic diseases and addressing challenges faced by nurses in emergency preparedness. You can trust us with your academic journey, and we also offer a variety of other cev422 material balances assignment examples for Malaysian students. Elevate your learning experience today!
Recent Solved Questions
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- NBBS3303: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the specific skills that are essential for counseling and in healthcare: Communication and Counselling Skills for Nurses Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Infinity College of Technology (ICT) provides sports facilities to be used not only by its students but also by the public: Computer Application Assignment, ICT, Malaysia
- A solution containing methoxide ions, CH30* ions, in methanol can be prepared by adding sodium hydride to methanol: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- MKW2460: Your group is to assume that you are the Marketing Communication Manager (IMC Manager), and you are to develop a new product: Integrated marketing communication Report, MUM, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Students are required to use their own company as an example to set up corporate entrepreneurship (CE): Managing Information Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia