The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary: Land Surveying Assignment, UGM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Geomatika Malaysia (UGM)|
The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary to flatten the area PQRS to a required level of 70.25m. The horizontal distance between grid points is 30m.
A road is needed to link the area PQRS to an existing road. The survey was carried out starting from point D7 and the centre line of the proposed road is perpendicular to RS with marks planted 30m apart along the centre line with the last distance of 35.20m to the edge of the existing road. Levels were taken to the centre marks and also 15m on either side of the centre marks with the levels as shown in the diagram above.
a) Plot the survey (area PQRS and the proposed road) at a scale of 1:2000 and CALCULATE the volume of cut within the area PQRS.
b) Plot the longitudinal section of the existing surface of the proposed road starting from D7 to the Edge of the Existing Road.
If the proposed road has a falling gradient of 1:25 starting at D7, calculate the cut or fill at each of the 30m marks along the centre line of the proposed road if the formation level of the road at D7 is 70.25.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is a professional academic writing service provider that offers high-quality report writing help to students in Malaysia. Our team of experienced and skilled writers is dedicated to providing customized solutions that meet the unique requirements of our clients. We understand that writing a report can be a daunting task, especially for students who are juggling multiple assignments and other responsibilities. Contact us today to get reliable and professional assignment writing help that will exceed your expectations.
Recent Solved Questions
- Diabetes mellitus is a growing public health problem affecting people worldwide, with a rapidly elevating prevalence: Nursing Assignment, IMC, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Identify one business organization- IJM Corporation Berhad. Use SWOT analysis to identify which leadership: Business Strategy and Leadership Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- LIN30105: Looking at cities can give a special pleasure; however commonplace the sight may be. Like a piece of architecture: Critical and Creative Thinking Skills Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MGW3130: write an essay that compares and contrasts change initiatives by DIFFERENT organisations in the SAME industry that solved SAME problems: Organisational change and development Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- I wanted to automate the post with the text I provided in the code. I’ve tried a number of different approaches: Python Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Lazada is the leading international e-Commerce company in Southeast Asia that was founded by Maximilian Bittner: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia