The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary: Land Surveying Assignment, UGM, Malaysia
|Universiti Geomatika Malaysia (UGM)
The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary to flatten the area PQRS to a required level of 70.25m. The horizontal distance between grid points is 30m.
A road is needed to link the area PQRS to an existing road. The survey was carried out starting from point D7 and the centre line of the proposed road is perpendicular to RS with marks planted 30m apart along the centre line with the last distance of 35.20m to the edge of the existing road. Levels were taken to the centre marks and also 15m on either side of the centre marks with the levels as shown in the diagram above.
a) Plot the survey (area PQRS and the proposed road) at a scale of 1:2000 and CALCULATE the volume of cut within the area PQRS.
b) Plot the longitudinal section of the existing surface of the proposed road starting from D7 to the Edge of the Existing Road.
If the proposed road has a falling gradient of 1:25 starting at D7, calculate the cut or fill at each of the 30m marks along the centre line of the proposed road if the formation level of the road at D7 is 70.25.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is a professional academic writing service provider that offers high-quality report writing help to students in Malaysia. Our team of experienced and skilled writers is dedicated to providing customized solutions that meet the unique requirements of our clients. We understand that writing a report can be a daunting task, especially for students who are juggling multiple assignments and other responsibilities. Contact us today to get reliable and professional assignment writing help that will exceed your expectations.
Recent Solved Questions
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Use the relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for a diabetic and hypertension person in order to ensure: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MNE60403 Based on the course outline attached, discussed on the: 1) Constructive alignment for the course: Nursing Education Course Work, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Company XYZ producing a product that is high in quality and specification in accordance to the market demand without any deviation: Economics Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance individual learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in generating effective: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT212: Summary of the business and current environment e.g., with or without data analysis: Business Analytics Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- What you have learned: Contract law Assignment, TP, Malaysia
- BJTC5743: Discuss the various problems the projects faced in the stages and how they are resolved or minimized: Procurement and Contract Administration in Projects Assignment, NTU, Malaysia