The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world: Corporate Reporting Current Issue Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Corporate Reporting Current Issue|
The impact a company is having on the environmental, social, and economic structure of society. In post COVID-19 world, sustainability reporting would be more vital and bring renewed attention to the importance of corporate transparency on sustainability issues to sustain trust among all stakeholders. Due to the severe economic downturn, investors are demanding complete transparency, reliability, and consistency in company records.
Therefore, investors and other stakeholders need to be kept updated and this update can be non-financial reports, which consider longer-term strategic matters. The coronavirus pandemic has taken businesses by surprise. No business was ready for this huge crisis in terms of financial or reporting purposes.
As a result, many organizations are modifying reports released in December 2019 and adding some statements about coronavirus. Webpages and other such platforms are also being updated. Moreover, accounting and audit firms are helping different companies in Malaysia to release transparent financial records and determine the losses suffered due to the current pandemic.
With reference to relevant literature, critically evaluate whether the provision of non-financial information is compatible with the view that the social responsibility of a business is to increase profits in the post-COVID-19 recovery. In addition, examine the factors that could influence firms’ sustainability reporting practices in the post-COVID-19 recovery. Discussion is to be based on citation to reliable references wherever appropriate.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the best place to visit for university students looking for quality assistance with assignments. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced assignment writers is constantly striving to provide top-notch content that meets the highest standards. With 24/7 customer support, we ensure that all queries are addressed quickly and effectively. So why wait any longer? Visit us today and get university assignment help you need!
Recent Solved Questions
- BMBR5103: Leadership styles and performance of academic staff in the education industry in Malaysia: Business Research Methods Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- MBSA2233: You have recently been appointed CEO of a company You are asked to implement strategic transformation initiatives: Managing Strategic Transformation in Organizations Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life. Penelope’s son took her to see a doctor: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- An orange precipitate formed when compound P with molecular formula C3H6O reacts with reagent AA: Chemistry Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Describe windows system artifacts, Outline the key artifacts from the windows operating system: Cyber Forensics & Information Technology Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- MAF503: Cottesloe Sdn Bhd (CSB) is a trading company that sells end products from overseas. The financial data for: Financial Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BLC201: Intermodals are the use of two or more carriers of different modes in the thorough movement of a shipment: Introduction To Logistics And Supply Chain Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia