The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Strategic Talent Management|
- The future of talent management: Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents.
We live in extraordinary times with a digital transformation happening all around us. Digitalization has been set to reshape the Malaysian employment landscape and the way we manage talents. As technology continues to evolve and make inroads in the human resources function, it is time to use new techniques and new thinking by leveraging existing technology to recruit and retain talents who drive superior value in companies. As an HR manager, you were told to prepare a transformation plan on how to manage talents in your organization in 2022. Your transformation plan should consist of the following contents:
- Review the present state of the company regarding digital talent management and identify challenges that digitalization brings to your company. Create new objectives for the HR department and explain the rationale behind the objectives.
- Assess the current functioning of the talent management model (talent acquisition, talent development, talent assessment, and talent retention) in your company and state the gaps in terms of the “traditional paradigm” and “emerging paradigm” in this digital era.
- Propose new HR practices by using SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies and explain how you incorporate them into your company’s talent management model.
- Propose additional resources (expertise, tools, software, and hardware) and the time frame required to enable digital transformation in HR. Identify which processes will be phased out with the intervention of a digital platform.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I do your Assignment? we provide online assignment writers who write your Strategic Talent Management assignment according to your university requirement and submitted before the university deadlines. and this assignment will be 100% Plagiarism Free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- PSY1044: Explain the physical, cognitive, and socioemotional changes that occur throughout childhood: Lifespan Development Report, SU, Malaysia
- FBF1163: What are the problem-solving strategies and Draw the figure that shows all the phases: Fundamentals of Programming Coursework, UCSI, Malaysia
- KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Learning is a relatively continuing product of experiences that come out as a result of the interaction between the individua: Theories and Contemporary Models in Visual Art Education Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia