The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Strategic Talent Management|
- The future of talent management: Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents.
We live in extraordinary times with a digital transformation happening all around us. Digitalization has been set to reshape the Malaysian employment landscape and the way we manage talents. As technology continues to evolve and make inroads in the human resources function, it is time to use new techniques and new thinking by leveraging existing technology to recruit and retain talents who drive superior value in companies. As an HR manager, you were told to prepare a transformation plan on how to manage talents in your organization in 2022. Your transformation plan should consist of the following contents:
- Review the present state of the company regarding digital talent management and identify challenges that digitalization brings to your company. Create new objectives for the HR department and explain the rationale behind the objectives.
- Assess the current functioning of the talent management model (talent acquisition, talent development, talent assessment, and talent retention) in your company and state the gaps in terms of the “traditional paradigm” and “emerging paradigm” in this digital era.
- Propose new HR practices by using SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies and explain how you incorporate them into your company’s talent management model.
- Propose additional resources (expertise, tools, software, and hardware) and the time frame required to enable digital transformation in HR. Identify which processes will be phased out with the intervention of a digital platform.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I do your Assignment? we provide online assignment writers who write your Strategic Talent Management assignment according to your university requirement and submitted before the university deadlines. and this assignment will be 100% Plagiarism Free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment Assignment, UOK, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia