The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
|Strategic Talent Management
- The future of talent management: Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents.
We live in extraordinary times with a digital transformation happening all around us. Digitalization has been set to reshape the Malaysian employment landscape and the way we manage talents. As technology continues to evolve and make inroads in the human resources function, it is time to use new techniques and new thinking by leveraging existing technology to recruit and retain talents who drive superior value in companies. As an HR manager, you were told to prepare a transformation plan on how to manage talents in your organization in 2022. Your transformation plan should consist of the following contents:
- Review the present state of the company regarding digital talent management and identify challenges that digitalization brings to your company. Create new objectives for the HR department and explain the rationale behind the objectives.
- Assess the current functioning of the talent management model (talent acquisition, talent development, talent assessment, and talent retention) in your company and state the gaps in terms of the “traditional paradigm” and “emerging paradigm” in this digital era.
- Propose new HR practices by using SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies and explain how you incorporate them into your company’s talent management model.
- Propose additional resources (expertise, tools, software, and hardware) and the time frame required to enable digital transformation in HR. Identify which processes will be phased out with the intervention of a digital platform.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I do your Assignment? we provide online assignment writers who write your Strategic Talent Management assignment according to your university requirement and submitted before the university deadlines. and this assignment will be 100% Plagiarism Free content at cheap prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT508 Select a specific Operation for an organization (1) that you work for, (2) that you are familiar: Operations Management & Analytics Report, HU, Malaysia
- John, a student at a local university, frequently visits a nearby coffee shop during his breaks. The coffee shop is owned: Law of Tort Case Study, BAC, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Examination of the policies and laws established by the Malaysian government to support ta’liq by desertion: Islamic Family Law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- UKFF1023/UKFF1093: ESG criteria: What they are, and how do they affect companies: Financial Management Fundamentals Case Study, UTAR, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- ENV-7020A: This coursework exercise promotes directed learning on impact prediction practices in Environmental Assessment: ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT THEORY Coursework, UOA, Malaysia
- Robin fluctuated between bouts of depression and mania and finally was diagnosed as having a xenophobic, histrionic: Essentially of Medical Terminology Coursework, SCI, Malaysia