The concept of a smart hotel is the latest trend in the industry of tourism and hospitality. The smart hotel is that kind of hotel: Research Methodology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||University of Malaysia (UM)|
The concept of a smart hotel is the latest trend in the industry of tourism and hospitality. The smart hotel is that kind of hotel, which is designed using the help of smart technologies, which are called IOT or Internet of Things. Malaysia, being a prime tourist hub of Asia, pulls plenty of tourists from every single country of the world. That is why, the hostel, hospitality, and tourism industry is thriving in the country.
The aforementioned industries have contributed a lot to the economy of the country until now. Currently, domestic tourism witnessed record growth in the year 2021. Although the COVID-19 pandemic caused a great loss in the tourism and hospitality industry, still the industry is fighting back and getting to its feet again as the Government of Malaysia has prepared some strategies to mitigate the issue that has been caused by the pandemic. Socio-economic development and job creation are also other aspects that cause the tourism industry in Malaysia to thrive.
From the year 2012 to the year 2021, there has been a tremendous increase in the number of hotels in Malaysia. The total investment in hospitality until now is 3.4 Billion RM in the year 2021. Therefore, the concept of installing technologies in smart hotels is very important in the tourism industry to be one of the global leaders in the tourism and hospitality industry and keep tier relevance in the sector as well.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for reliable and high-quality essay help online can be a daunting task, but with Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, you can rest easy knowing that your academic needs are in good hands. Our team of expert writers and editors are dedicated to providing comprehensive assistance with assignments and essays of all kinds.Contact us today and let us help you achieve your academic goals
Recent Solved Questions
- BNRE6113: Information technologies have affected every aspect of human activity and have a potential role to play in the field of education: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- TSI2241: Compare and contrast between horizontal and vertical integration. The report should contain: System Integration and Architecture Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- AC 4012: You are required to choose TWO listed companies from Bursa Malaysia with the annual report from 2014 onwards: Introduction to Financial Accounting Report, SC, Malaysia
- PSYC2505: As a student, you are expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills: Foundations of Psychology and Sociology For Health Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Sulfur dioxide (SO₂) is a harmful gas primarily emitted from fossil fuel combustion at the TAPCO power plant: Mass Transfer Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- SudaJayaTech is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Introduction to Networking Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia