The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
|University||Queen's University Belfast (QUB)|
The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars. They have expanded their car rental business to provide service not just for local customers but also for overseas customers who wish to travel around Eastern Malaysia, Indonesia, or Brunei.
The rental fees for each of the vehicles have been increased (per day): Microcar (Group A): RM 100 Saloon (Group B): RM150 Multipurpose (GroupC): RM200 Motorcycle (Group D): RM20 The local customers (Malaysian) who choose to travel to Eastern Malaysia, need to pay mileage surcharge (ie if total mileage clocked is below or at 300 km, mileage surcharge is calculated at 20% of the daily rental rate.
If the total mileage clocked is above 300 km, a mileage surcharge is calculated at 50% of the daily rental rate. Local customers, who rented cars from the company more than 3 times, enjoy a 10% discount on the total rental charges. Overseas customers have to pay what the local customers are paying and on top of that, they need to pay an insurance surcharge.
The insurance surcharge is based on the type of cars customers rented. If it is a saloon car, the insurance surcharge is 0.5% of the car value whereas the insurance surcharge is 0.75% of the car value for a multipurpose car. Overseas customers with Malaysian driving licenses need not pay the additional insurance surcharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
For essay help online, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. With an impressive team of writers and editors, we provide an incredible range of services for any type of essay. Experienced assignment writers who have been through both education and industry experience have a deep understanding of what is needed to produce compelling essays that can impress any professor.
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BEX3622: Malaysia for the first time in 61 years has a new government, there were hopes with the new government in terms of social and economic progress: Issues in global business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- EEE40002: Ability to evaluate the CMOS transistor characteristics and Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge: Integrated Circuit Design Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CXD1203:Consider the following set of requirements for a worldwide package delivery database that is used to keep track of couriers who ship parcels: DATABASES 1 Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- You are going to operate a convenience store in the city you live selling only imported products from Korea: Strategic Management Home Work, ASB, Malaysia
- For counselors to be effective, their practice should be based on sound research Many counselors choose to evaluate: Counselling Psychology Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia