The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
|University||Queen's University Belfast (QUB)|
The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars. They have expanded their car rental business to provide service not just for local customers but also for overseas customers who wish to travel around Eastern Malaysia, Indonesia, or Brunei.
The rental fees for each of the vehicles have been increased (per day): Microcar (Group A): RM 100 Saloon (Group B): RM150 Multipurpose (GroupC): RM200 Motorcycle (Group D): RM20 The local customers (Malaysian) who choose to travel to Eastern Malaysia, need to pay mileage surcharge (ie if total mileage clocked is below or at 300 km, mileage surcharge is calculated at 20% of the daily rental rate.
If the total mileage clocked is above 300 km, a mileage surcharge is calculated at 50% of the daily rental rate. Local customers, who rented cars from the company more than 3 times, enjoy a 10% discount on the total rental charges. Overseas customers have to pay what the local customers are paying and on top of that, they need to pay an insurance surcharge.
The insurance surcharge is based on the type of cars customers rented. If it is a saloon car, the insurance surcharge is 0.5% of the car value whereas the insurance surcharge is 0.75% of the car value for a multipurpose car. Overseas customers with Malaysian driving licenses need not pay the additional insurance surcharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
For essay help online, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. With an impressive team of writers and editors, we provide an incredible range of services for any type of essay. Experienced assignment writers who have been through both education and industry experience have a deep understanding of what is needed to produce compelling essays that can impress any professor.
Recent Solved Questions
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- At the product page clicking on the product will have a add outlet product, inside need to have a form that have a select option: Programming Ruby on Rails Assignment Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CSEB2113: Write C++ statements to perform the following tasks: Declare a variable name my Class of type integer in an array form with size 20: Programming 1 Assignment, TNU, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- DPB40103: Whether you have a roommate by choice, by necessity, or through the random selection process of your school’s housing: Organizational Behavior Case Study, PM, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT2004: you need to create a program the user can enter a word, reverse the word and check if the word is a palindrome word using a linked list: Algorithms and data structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia