The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
|Queen's University Belfast (QUB)
The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars. They have expanded their car rental business to provide service not just for local customers but also for overseas customers who wish to travel around Eastern Malaysia, Indonesia, or Brunei.
The rental fees for each of the vehicles have been increased (per day): Microcar (Group A): RM 100 Saloon (Group B): RM150 Multipurpose (GroupC): RM200 Motorcycle (Group D): RM20 The local customers (Malaysian) who choose to travel to Eastern Malaysia, need to pay mileage surcharge (ie if total mileage clocked is below or at 300 km, mileage surcharge is calculated at 20% of the daily rental rate.
If the total mileage clocked is above 300 km, a mileage surcharge is calculated at 50% of the daily rental rate. Local customers, who rented cars from the company more than 3 times, enjoy a 10% discount on the total rental charges. Overseas customers have to pay what the local customers are paying and on top of that, they need to pay an insurance surcharge.
The insurance surcharge is based on the type of cars customers rented. If it is a saloon car, the insurance surcharge is 0.5% of the car value whereas the insurance surcharge is 0.75% of the car value for a multipurpose car. Overseas customers with Malaysian driving licenses need not pay the additional insurance surcharge.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
For essay help online, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. With an impressive team of writers and editors, we provide an incredible range of services for any type of essay. Experienced assignment writers who have been through both education and industry experience have a deep understanding of what is needed to produce compelling essays that can impress any professor.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT7201E: Many organizational theorists write of the importance of corporate culture in implementation and argue that culture needs: Strategic Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- choose one (1) social media platform (for example, Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Google, etc.). Examine their content moderation policies: Communication Law and Ethics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- CSC408: Manufacturers are experiencing a turbulent global environment that embodies challenges, opportunities, and uncertainties: Information System and Management Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- FALSAFAH PENDIDIKAN KEBANGSAAN- “Pendidikan di Malaysia adalah suatu usaha berterusan ke arah memperkembangkan: Curriculum Development Report, Malaysia
- DCP5201: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BMIT5103: Information technology has revolutionized the banking industry, enabling online banking, mobile payments: Information Technology for Managers Assignment, OUM, Malaysia