The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Critical Thinking Communication|
The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect the academic achievement of adolescent learners at the high school level. Research that included focus groups, interviews, and surveys indicated that teachers and students believed that parent involvement at school was considered less important to a child’s academic achievement than parent involvement in academics at home. In addition, parents rated themselves as more participatory in academics than did their children or high school teachers.
At the heart of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 is a promise to strengthen America’s education system and raise the academic achievement of all students. Well-trained teachers can provide effective instruction so that students perform at their highest academic potential and that “no child is left of their behind.”
The law recognizes that parents are their children’s first and most important teachers, and for students to succeed in school, parents must participate actively in their children’s academic lives. Parents need to become involved early and stay involved throughout the school years.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Many educational sociologists believe that adolescence is the most complex social period in the life of an individual. During adolescence, rapid physical, emotional, and intellectual changes occur, as well as an intense preoccupation with questions of personal identity peer group expectations, and normative values (Fenwick, 1987). Throughout this critical time in a teenager’s life, families and schools need to work together.
Families provide the social, cultural, and emotional supports that youth need to function well in school. Schools provide opportunities for children’s positive interactions with significant adults and other adolescents to enhance their home experiences and to support their continued development and related learning. Our purpose in this study was to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect the academic achievement of adolescent learners at the high school level.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for report writing assistance, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced writers is knowledgeable in report writing and can provide comprehensive service to help you craft a report that meets the highest standards. We not only provide excellent assignment writing services that are tailored specifically to your needs; but we also offer complete confidentiality so you can rest assured your report will remain top secret. Let us help you create the perfect report today!
Recent Solved Questions
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss pertaining to the FIVE (5) important viewpoints on what makes a Good Project Manager to decide on the above matter: Procurement Management Case Study, Malaysia
- Pilihan raya adalah mekanisme utama dalam membuktikan sistem demokrasi dipraktikkan di sesebuah negara: Kenegaraan Dan Pembangunan Mutakhir Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- BRI3114: Describe information resources are available for HR professionals for decisional support: Human Resource Information Systems Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Coway has been committed to the Malaysian market for over 15 years. According to GfK 2020 brand health survey: Marketing Innovations Report, APU, Malaysia
- MAT1106: A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- System Auto is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Diploma in Network Technology Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year: Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia