The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Critical Thinking Communication|
The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect the academic achievement of adolescent learners at the high school level. Research that included focus groups, interviews, and surveys indicated that teachers and students believed that parent involvement at school was considered less important to a child’s academic achievement than parent involvement in academics at home. In addition, parents rated themselves as more participatory in academics than did their children or high school teachers.
At the heart of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 is a promise to strengthen America’s education system and raise the academic achievement of all students. Well-trained teachers can provide effective instruction so that students perform at their highest academic potential and that “no child is left of their behind.”
The law recognizes that parents are their children’s first and most important teachers, and for students to succeed in school, parents must participate actively in their children’s academic lives. Parents need to become involved early and stay involved throughout the school years.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Many educational sociologists believe that adolescence is the most complex social period in the life of an individual. During adolescence, rapid physical, emotional, and intellectual changes occur, as well as an intense preoccupation with questions of personal identity peer group expectations, and normative values (Fenwick, 1987). Throughout this critical time in a teenager’s life, families and schools need to work together.
Families provide the social, cultural, and emotional supports that youth need to function well in school. Schools provide opportunities for children’s positive interactions with significant adults and other adolescents to enhance their home experiences and to support their continued development and related learning. Our purpose in this study was to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect the academic achievement of adolescent learners at the high school level.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
If you're looking for report writing assistance, look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of experienced writers is knowledgeable in report writing and can provide comprehensive service to help you craft a report that meets the highest standards. We not only provide excellent assignment writing services that are tailored specifically to your needs; but we also offer complete confidentiality so you can rest assured your report will remain top secret. Let us help you create the perfect report today!
Recent Solved Questions
- Writers create rules that supposedly apply to all human communication, but these rules are often proven to be not: General Linguistics Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical: Wellness Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Students are required to use their own company as an example to set up corporate entrepreneurship (CE): Managing Information Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- Compare and contrast the use of welding and mechanical joining processes in the manufacture of a steel table: Manufacturing Process Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Suppose that an accounting firm does a study to determine the time needed to complete one person’s tax forms: Fundamental of Statistics Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BNRS 6222: The nursing profession plays an integral role in all aspects of emergencies, including pandemic disease: Epidemiology Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Students are required to submit their assignments through JIRA and Only assessments submitted through JIRA will be marked: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM