TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||TCC-233/05: Database Management Systems|
- Question 1
- Given the following anatomy figure:
- Describe attributes and tuples in detail, and use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them?
- Explain how row, column, and table are relevant in a relational database
- Describe the view by giving a simple example. What are the advantages of
using the views?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Question 2
- Write the DML codes to create each of the tables shown above
- Write the DDL codes to insert the data into the tables as shown above.
- Identify the Superkeys for staff relations.
- Based on the tables of the above-given schema, write SQL integrity enhancement features for the following constraints:
- bookID in Borrow must be the one that exists as code in Book.
- Salary must be an integer value above 0.
- the joined date is not present or future dates.
- Question 3
- Based on the table given above provide the relevant relational algebra
operations that is been described in the following statements:
- List all employees in the library whose salaries are greater than 2000.00.
- Produce a list of students, showing only the student id, name, and contact
- List the book title and publisher that students had borrowed (No title should
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Database Management Systems? Look no further hire an online assignment writer from Malaysiaassignment.com who is ready 24*7 to assist you they can easily customize your assignment in a 100% error-free manner before the deadline at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in analyzing and evaluating: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia
- BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia
- KNC6013: Sustainable Development Decision Making Decision making for sustainable project management can be a very arduous task: Sustainable Project Management Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: The elements of the environmental design have played major roles in providing comfort to the occupants of a building: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- Aggressive competition among competitors in one industry may lead to a lose-lose situation which in the long run jeopardizes: Global Business Strategy Assignment, MUM, Malaysia