TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
|Subject||TCC-233/05: Database Management Systems|
- Question 1
- Given the following anatomy figure:
- Describe attributes and tuples in detail, and use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them?
- Explain how row, column, and table are relevant in a relational database
- Describe the view by giving a simple example. What are the advantages of
using the views?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Question 2
- Write the DML codes to create each of the tables shown above
- Write the DDL codes to insert the data into the tables as shown above.
- Identify the Superkeys for staff relations.
- Based on the tables of the above-given schema, write SQL integrity enhancement features for the following constraints:
- bookID in Borrow must be the one that exists as code in Book.
- Salary must be an integer value above 0.
- the joined date is not present or future dates.
- Question 3
- Based on the table given above provide the relevant relational algebra
operations that is been described in the following statements:
- List all employees in the library whose salaries are greater than 2000.00.
- Produce a list of students, showing only the student id, name, and contact
- List the book title and publisher that students had borrowed (No title should
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Database Management Systems? Look no further hire an online assignment writer from Malaysiaassignment.com who is ready 24*7 to assist you they can easily customize your assignment in a 100% error-free manner before the deadline at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- SC025: Construct a program that performs one-dimensional array operations for problems involving linear search: Computer Science Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- KMC3264: The media industry is constantly evolving, and companies often need to be able to adapt to thrive or survive: Managing Media and Business Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- BBM203/03: David set a mathematics quiz for his students The quiz is marked out of 10 His students’ marks are summarized: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CDMA2103: Write a set A that contains the name of students whose age is between 20 to 37: Mathematics for Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- AC 4012: You are required to choose TWO listed companies from Bursa Malaysia with the annual report from 2014 onwards: Introduction to Financial Accounting Report, SC, Malaysia
- HE119/BHH1103: You are required to search for any two (2) company’s Annual Report (2020/2021) and Look at the company’s financial statements and gather the information that needs to be used to calculate financial ratio: Introduction To Hospitality Accounting Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- ACC 4243: New Town Manufacturing Sdn Bhd a Malaysian tax resident company is engaged in the business of manufacturing paper products: Advanced Taxation Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- This assignment gives you an opportunity to learn about Information Technology and investigate a topic that interests you: Information Systems & Technology Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- LAW445: Students’ freedom of expression in social media has somehow been monitored by universities: Malaysian Legal Principles Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia