TAX317: You are required to create a business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable: TAXATION 2 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|TAX317: TAXATION 2
- You are required to create a business entity located in Malaysia that manufactures taxable goods not exempted under the Sales Tax Act 2018, Sales Tax Order 2018, and any other recent applicable exemption orders of the Minister of Finance. Your business entity should have the following profile:
i. Name of your business entity and the type of business organization.
ii. Date of business registration and commencement.
iii. Registered address and contact details (telephone, email) of your business.
iv. Place of manufacturing address.
v. Name of owners/directors.
vi. List at least TWO (2) taxable goods manufactured by your business.
- Assumes that the following information are on your business:
a. The business carries out manufacturing activities to produce taxable goods.
b. The financial year ends on 30 June each year.
c. Sales transactions are performed on both cash and credit basis.
d. Goods manufactured and sold are under the category of taxable goods.
e. Below are the Monthly Sales Report for the financial year end 2022 and the Projected Sales Report for the financial year end 2023.
i. Based on the above information, explain when your business is required to apply for the sales tax registration using the historical method (support your answer with relevant computation and by filing the SST-01 form).
ii. Explain when will your business charge sales tax to customers.
iii. For each of the following items made by your business, calculate the amount due to RMCD (if any) according to the Sales Tax Act 2018. Justify your answer if the transaction is not subjected to sales tax.
a. For cash sales made in the month of January 2022.
b. For credit sales made in the month of May 2022.
c. For RM75,000 sales made in June 2022 which were sold to customers in designated areas.
d. For RM25,000 of sales made in June 2022 has been donated to charity organizations in Malaysia. The cost of the goods donated amounted to RM18,000.
iv. Based on information in (iii), explain the submission requirement of SST-02 and payment of sales tax.
v. Based on information in (iii) and (iv), describe the consequences according to
Sales Tax Act 2018 if your business remitted the amount of sales tax to RMCD on 15 September 2022
vi. Assuming today is 31 March 2023. The following is information about one of your customers.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need thesis writing help online in Malaysia? Malaysia Assignment Help is the perfect solution for you! Our team of experts offers thesis assistance to students all over the country, making sure that their thesis is prepared and delivered in a timely manner. Try Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com now, and hire the malaysia assignment helper online you deserve!
Recent Solved Questions
- NBHS1202 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ understanding of basic concepts in statistics: STATISTICS Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Figure 1 shows an electric circuit network. Using the proper tree in Figure 2, determine all the voltage and current for each edge: Network Analysis Assignment, CUSCT, Malaysia
- Some of the most significant themes in the Elizabethan sonnet sequences include love, time, the value of writing: History Essay, UniKL, Malaysia
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- XBLR3103 OSH Legislation Assignment – OUM
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- TMT2673: Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Italy has just passed an important piece of legislation designed to promote trade opportunities for Italian companies: European Union Course Work, UM, Malaysia