STIW3054: You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming language: Real-time Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||STIW3054: Real-time Programming|
You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming languages. The system should be able to: Read a list of practicum supervisors from a Github Wiki page below. Compare the data and produce the following reports: the total students. the total and list all Malay students. the total and list all Chinese students. the total and list all Indian students. the total and list all the supervisors list all students for each supervisor.
Your program should have at least TWO (2) threads. The first thread processes all data related to students and the second thread processes all data related to supervisors. After all the processes are complete, calculate the execution time (in seconds). Example for Web Scraping.
SUBMISSION: All source codes must be uploaded to this GitHub repository. Video –> IntelliJ IDEA | How to clone, add, commit and push a repository to GitHub easily All images must be included in the images folder. The screenshot of the result/output must be displayed on your Readme. MD.
The UML Class Diagram must be displayed at your Readme. MD. Record the implementation of the system and upload it to YouTube. The video presentation MUST be in English (without the music) and not more than 10 minutes.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a Malaysian university student and need university assignment help on STIW3054: Real-time Programming? Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of professional writers who are committed to delivering affordable answers to programming assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- CSP650 HAILHUB is an innovative student e-hailing service catering specifically to the transportation needs of students: FINAL YEAR PROJECT Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Industrial commodities in China mostly rose as the number of Covid-19 cases fell and the government began to loosen the restrictions: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- Currently, there are many entrepreneurs who are involved in e-commerce. Based on the success of e-commerce companies: Creativity and Innovation Essay, SU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners’ problem-solving skills: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia