STIW3054: You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming language: Real-time Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||STIW3054: Real-time Programming|
You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming languages. The system should be able to: Read a list of practicum supervisors from a Github Wiki page below. Compare the data and produce the following reports: the total students. the total and list all Malay students. the total and list all Chinese students. the total and list all Indian students. the total and list all the supervisors list all students for each supervisor.
Your program should have at least TWO (2) threads. The first thread processes all data related to students and the second thread processes all data related to supervisors. After all the processes are complete, calculate the execution time (in seconds). Example for Web Scraping.
SUBMISSION: All source codes must be uploaded to this GitHub repository. Video –> IntelliJ IDEA | How to clone, add, commit and push a repository to GitHub easily All images must be included in the images folder. The screenshot of the result/output must be displayed on your Readme. MD.
The UML Class Diagram must be displayed at your Readme. MD. Record the implementation of the system and upload it to YouTube. The video presentation MUST be in English (without the music) and not more than 10 minutes.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a Malaysian university student and need university assignment help on STIW3054: Real-time Programming? Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of professional writers who are committed to delivering affordable answers to programming assignments by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Demonstrates the methods of implementing a research work, primarily delineating the research model, identifying the appropriate research design: Business Research Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- You are a first-year Trainee Solicitor in the Leicester city centre office of Harry Peach LLP You are currently working in the Real Estate Conveyancing team: Real estate Assignment, UTRA, Malaysia
- There will be activities administered throughout the semester at any time during lectures or tutorials: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia