STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science|
There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19. Hence, a group of researchers intends to describe this scenario by using descriptive statistics. SPSS output illustrating the information on the number of purchasing laptops (in a month) according to fifteen states in Malaysia is shown in the following output. Assume that the number of laptop purchases (in a month) is normally distributed.
a) Calculate the mean and standard deviation for this study.
b) State the median value in this study. Hence interpret the value.
c) Construct a box and whisker plot for the above study.
d) Based on the plot in c), describe the shape of the distribution.
e) If the researchers wish to describe the shape of distribution by using an appropriate measurement, which descriptive measure would you suggest to the researchers?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulty to write your STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science assignment? need cheap assignment writing service? then don't go anywhere. At Students Assignment Help we provide a bunch of highly experienced Ph.D. and master's degree specialists who serve authentic and reliable solutions on statistics assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- Professional values have always been considered integral to the profession Values shape the direction of the profession, and in many ways: Professional Values, Ethics, and professionalism of Public Relations Practitioners Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- what are the lessons we have learned in the past from handling Covid 19 Pandemic to prepare for any anticipated new outbreak: SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELFARE Assignment
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia