STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science
There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19. Hence, a group of researchers intends to describe this scenario by using descriptive statistics. SPSS output illustrating the information on the number of purchasing laptops (in a month) according to fifteen states in Malaysia is shown in the following output. Assume that the number of laptop purchases (in a month) is normally distributed.
a) Calculate the mean and standard deviation for this study.
b) State the median value in this study. Hence interpret the value.
c) Construct a box and whisker plot for the above study.
d) Based on the plot in c), describe the shape of the distribution.
e) If the researchers wish to describe the shape of distribution by using an appropriate measurement, which descriptive measure would you suggest to the researchers?
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulty to write your STA404: Statistics for Business and Social Science assignment? need malaysia assignment helper? then don't go anywhere. At Students Assignment Help we provide a bunch of highly experienced Ph.D. and master's degree specialists who serve authentic and reliable solutions on statistics assignments before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF315/03: You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LC1204: Identify the non-verbal cues in a particular context/setting e.g., classroom setting or family gathering, or official event: Non-verbal Communication Assignment, UTB, Malaysia
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The senior management team has asked you to brief them on the implications of international marketing for organizations: International Marketing Report, IBAS, Malaysia
- As a valued researcher, you are required to critically apply appropriate research methods: Research Method for Executives Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- What is cash budgeting and why it is important to a business or What kind of cash budgeting strategies may be adopted in a business: Cash Budgeting Strategies Impact on a Business Thesis, WU, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy: Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia