SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||SQG2613: Research Methodology|
1. Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering.
2. You must review at least five (5) literature sources (technical papers/journals/books/thesis and other reliable sources) related to your proposed study areas. Research the literature, compare viewpoints and arguments, and identify gaps in knowledge. You need to interpret and critically evaluate previously published material in a formal literature review.
3. Prepare a report consisting of the followings:
a. Research title.
b. Problem statement.
d. Tabulation of five selected literature materials
e. Systematic literature review (gap analysis, comparison, and explanation between five selected literature materials). Use proper citation in this section.
The systematic literature review (interdependence with many parts) should consist of the following elements:
(1) adapt related theories/concepts and studies on the subject area
(2) integrate the previous findings and conclude the uniqueness of the present work
(3) Proper citations include figures and tables taken from various sources
(4) Summary of important information given,
(5) Materials organized according to the theme with evidence of good organization and
(6) Provide some form of justification on why research should proceed. 4. Include the References used to prepare all the above in APA format.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students can ask our experts to do my homework online for SQG2613: Research Methodology. Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge team of homework writers who can complete all types of engineering assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- You and your group of friends have recently decided to launch a startup company: Database Systems Report, MMU, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- PSYC2505: As a student, you are expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills: Foundations of Psychology and Sociology For Health Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Linda has decided to set up an account that will pay her granddaughter (Janice) $5,000 a year indefinitely: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CT038-3-2: COVID -19 Vaccine Registration System Vaccines are one of the methods for us to curb the pandemic and one of the best ways to protect our society: object oriented development with java Coursework, AUT, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia