SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||SQG2613: Research Methodology|
1. Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering.
2. You must review at least five (5) literature sources (technical papers/journals/books/thesis and other reliable sources) related to your proposed study areas. Research the literature, compare viewpoints and arguments, and identify gaps in knowledge. You need to interpret and critically evaluate previously published material in a formal literature review.
3. Prepare a report consisting of the followings:
a. Research title.
b. Problem statement.
d. Tabulation of five selected literature materials
e. Systematic literature review (gap analysis, comparison, and explanation between five selected literature materials). Use proper citation in this section.
The systematic literature review (interdependence with many parts) should consist of the following elements:
(1) adapt related theories/concepts and studies on the subject area
(2) integrate the previous findings and conclude the uniqueness of the present work
(3) Proper citations include figures and tables taken from various sources
(4) Summary of important information given,
(5) Materials organized according to the theme with evidence of good organization and
(6) Provide some form of justification on why research should proceed. 4. Include the References used to prepare all the above in APA format.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students can ask our experts to do my homework online for SQG2613: Research Methodology. Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge team of homework writers who can complete all types of engineering assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- LEA4173: Identify a topic or research area of interest in designing any software that can be used to solve users’ problems: Academic Research Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Describe the differences between investment in debt and equity securities Discuss the reason why companies should invest in property: Financial Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- UKFB3053: Discuss whether it is rationale for the Royal Commission of Inquiry (“RCI”) to revisiting the allegations on the matter in 2017: Financial Markets & Regulations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- MPU 2163: Mencapai keputusan yang cemerlang dalam pelajaran adalah pencapaian yang diidam-idamkan oleh semua yang bergelar pelajar: Pengajian Malaysia Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Recall a challenging episode or problem in their life that can be related to any psychological concepts: Psychology Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- EMOM5103: enable the student to demonstrate their understanding and skills in the change management plan process to resolve the issue in managing the change: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- UEEN1043:you are asked to demonstrate a program that uses the container class in Python :Object-Oriented Concept and Programming Techniques Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Discuss the suitable research design and method that could be used to collect data for the study, then, explain THREE (3)advantages of the chosen method: Marketing Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- The utilization of fossil fuels has stimulated economic perception and environmental considerations including energy crisis: Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia