SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||SQG2613: Research Methodology|
1. Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering.
2. You must review at least five (5) literature sources (technical papers/journals/books/thesis and other reliable sources) related to your proposed study areas. Research the literature, compare viewpoints and arguments, and identify gaps in knowledge. You need to interpret and critically evaluate previously published material in a formal literature review.
3. Prepare a report consisting of the followings:
a. Research title.
b. Problem statement.
d. Tabulation of five selected literature materials
e. Systematic literature review (gap analysis, comparison, and explanation between five selected literature materials). Use proper citation in this section.
The systematic literature review (interdependence with many parts) should consist of the following elements:
(1) adapt related theories/concepts and studies on the subject area
(2) integrate the previous findings and conclude the uniqueness of the present work
(3) Proper citations include figures and tables taken from various sources
(4) Summary of important information given,
(5) Materials organized according to the theme with evidence of good organization and
(6) Provide some form of justification on why research should proceed. 4. Include the References used to prepare all the above in APA format.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students can ask our experts to do my homework online for SQG2613: Research Methodology. Malaysia Assignment Help has a huge team of homework writers who can complete all types of engineering assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DED5074: Henry Mintzberg opines, “Simply because all the decisions cannot be understood at one centre, in one brain: SCHOOL EFFECTIVENESS AND IMPROVEMENT Report, MSU, Malaysia
- After many years that’s the Holy Grail that we’re finally starting to get traction on. We recognized in the 1990s that design: Advanced Strategic Management Case Study, ASB, Malaysia
- The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
- Present the financial affairs of a parent company and its legally distinct subsidiaries as if they were a single unified economic entity: Corporate Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ABCC1103: Discuss how technology affects your lifestyle. Provide real examples in your discussion: Introduction to Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia