SEM207: Student is required to collect macroeconomic data of a nation that are relevant to explaining the country’s GDP: Basic Econometrics Report, XUM, Malaysia
|University||Xiamen University Malaysia (XUM)|
|Subject||SEM207: Basic Econometrics|
To complete the training in econometric modelling techniques, the assignment aims at assessing students’ ability in applying the skills and knowledge learned in SEM207to build a model in explaining the determinants of a selected nation’s GDP. Each student is required to collect macroeconomic data of a nation that are relevant to explaining the country’s GDP.
The regression technique is used to build relationships relating determinants to GDP. The exercise also entails assessing the adequacy of the fitted model. Students may need to perform related large-scale data analysis with computer software EViews. Students were required to submit a report in the stipulated format by SEM requirements together with the computer software outputs of the analysis to demonstrate their ability to carry out the analysis.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get the online report writing service on SEM207: Basic Econometrics. At the Malaysia Assignment Help, We have a team of 3000+ Ph.D. report writers who aim at giving an excellent report on finance assignments to the students so that they get higher ranks and conquer all the obstacles in their assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- Tourism impacts are derived from various types of tourism development and activities The positive impacts of tourism generate many benefits: Project Management Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Create an Ed workspace for your team and share it with the other members Upload the code sca old into the workspace: Python and Java Coding Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills Essay, UON, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- you are required to draw a Standard of Procedure (SOP) of petty cash counter operations: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ENT600: A case study is an account of an activity, event, or problem that contains a real or hypothetical situation: Technology Entrepreneurship Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia