Select a suitable theory of crime relevant to each case and discuss your view/opinion: Psychology Assignment, UON, Malaysia
|University of Nottingham (UON)
– Research and analyze one rape case, one murder case, and one domestic violence case in Malaysia (Any cases from the year 2000 up to the year 2023) from the internet, newspaper, Journal, Book, etc.
– The case could be solved case, unsolved case or ongoing case. For each case
– (i) Select a suitable theory of crime relevant to each case and discuss your view/opinion.
~ (it) In terms of the three aspects of fear of crime (towards you and the community) briefly describe each of the three aspects with each case.
– (iti) Discuss the possible psychological consequences to the victim as well as witnesses, family members and friends of each case.
Your answer should be around 10 to 12 pages, 1.5 lines spaced, Times Roman, 12 Font. Please attached the actual cases as well (appendixes). No marks will be given if you do not provide/attach the actual case. Provide a reference for the article in APA format.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Supercharge your academic journey at the University of Nottingham (UON), Malaysia, with our dedicated assignment helper services and comprehensive help with coursework. Malaysian students can now easily secure expert assistance to excel in their courses. Specifically tailored for Psychology assignments at UON, our professionals guide you in selecting a suitable theory of crime relevant to each case.Share your views and opinions confidently, backed by our expert support. Pay our specialists to navigate the intricacies of your Psychology Assignment and ensure academic success. Your path to excellence begins with our personalized assistance – trust us to elevate your coursework experience at UON.
Recent Solved Questions
- BJTC5743: Discuss the various problems the projects faced in the stages and how they are resolved or minimized: Procurement and Contract Administration in Projects Assignment, NTU, Malaysia
- The EC … is not fully independent of the Government. Its powers are limited and have not even been exercised as broadly as they might be: Constitutional and Administrative Law Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- MBB 3213: Identify the target markets for each Malaysian product in consumer and business markets: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BTEE3013: Recent development in the Internet of Things (IoT) has enabled many devices, either fixed or portable to be interconnected: Communication Systems Principles Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- 6535BEKL You are required to conduct academic research related to the real estate & development field: Research Project, LJMU, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia