Ruby Berhad, a Malaysian company signed a contract on 1 December 2019 to buy machinery from Ecuador payable: Advance Financial Accounting Home Work, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||Advance Financial Accounting|
Ruby Berhad, a Malaysian company signed a contract on 1 December 2019 to buy machinery from Ecuador payable in 60 days from the purchase date. Ruby Berhad’s financial year ended on 31 December. The machinery’s price was estimated at USD 1,000,000. The spot exchange rate between Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and the USD on that date was, 1 USD = RM4.3. The exchange rate at the end of the financial year was 1 USD = RM4.28 and the exchange rate at the settlement date, 31 January 2020 was 1 USD = RM4.25.
- Prepare the journal entries to record the purchase of the machinery on 1 December 2019.
- Prepare the journal entries to record the unrealized gain on 31 December 2019 using:
i. Direct deduction from account payable
ii. Provision account.
- Prepare the journal entry to record the settlement on 31 January 2020.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a student struggling with coursework assignments? Don't worry, Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help! Our team of experienced writers provides reliable and efficient coursework writing help to ensure your assignments meet the highest quality standards. We understand that academic pressure can be overwhelming, but with our assistance, you can confidently submit well-written papers on time. So, if you want to excel in your coursework, check out our services today and take the first step towards academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the steps to implement quality improvements in a manufacturing company: Quality management Report, UKM, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- Oral cancer represents the sixth most common malignancy in the world. There are a lot of oral cancers depending: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BBM203: Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Super-resolution methods for enhancing Google Maps satellite images. Google map is a great website for us to get satellite images: Research Methods Assignment, UPM, Malaysia