Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house: Renewable Energy Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
|University||University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
- Planning an energy supply system i.e. hot water & PV, space heating, or cooling on the council house
- Specifying the system components
- Determining the type, quantity, area, and other technical data of the system components
- Completing the drawing of the energy supply system based on the architectural drawing of the house
- Analyzing the energy performance of the system, compared to the traditional energy supply system
- Working out the annual energy saving and carbon emission of your new system against the traditional system.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the premier source for case study writing services in Malaysia. With the most experienced case study writer in the industry, we guarantee that our clients will have access to professionally written case studies with quick turnaround times. Our case studies are tailored to each individual's needs, and no assignment is too big or too small for us to handle. With our commitment to meeting all of your case study needs, you can rest assured that Malaysia Assignment Help will get the job done right for you every single time.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKW2460: Your group is to assume that you are the Marketing Communication Manager (IMC Manager), and you are to develop a new product: Integrated marketing communication Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Focusing on the health behavior of your choice, critically evaluate which social cognition model of behavior: Health Psychology Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Arif graduated from engineering 5 years ago. The employer will give him an increase of RM 10,000 annually: Engineering Economic Home Work, SU, Malaysia
- The figure below shows a longitudinal section along the proposed centre line of a road together with a series of six cross-sections taken at 25 m intervals: Land Survey Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the role of Ocean fertilization in addressing climate change In the introduction briefly explain climate change and ocean fertilization : GEO ENGINEERING Essay, UITM, Malaysia
- Describe how the boundary conditions are applied and how the component is loaded: Finite Element Analysis Assignment 2, CU, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- STA404: There is an increasing trend in purchasing the laptop due to the pandemic Covid19: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia