PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
|University||UNISEL Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)|
|Subject||PFS 2143: Corporate Finance|
1. You are required to perform a group that may consist of FIVE (5) persons per group.
2. You are required to select any one of the journals that are related to this topic:
a. Capital structure.
b. Cost of capital.
3. Prepare the report based on the terms and conditions below: –
Terms and conditions:
An a. You must come out with a PDF report.
b. Your report should have all these sections:
i. SECTION 1
Summary of the article- minimum is two pages.
ii. SECTION 2
Brief the issues to discuss from the journal and you can add other
discussions from other sources to support your issues- the minimum is five pages.
iii. SECTION 3
Conclusion – 1-page
c. The font size should be 12 and the font type is ‘Times New Roman’.
d. 1.15 spacing.
e. This report must be around 10 pages.
f. For a cover page, you must INCLUDE:
i. UNISEL logo
ii. Name of subject and code
iii. Tittles or topics
iv. Name of group members with student id. no.
v. Date of submission
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes: Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia
- Research Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Huawei Cloud. Write a detailed comparison: Cloud Computing Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini: Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Strategic management is the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis, and assessment of all necessities an organization: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- A spring that obeys Hook’s law has a spring constant k. Show that the energy stored E stored in the spring when: Ethics and Sustainable Behavior in Society Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- KNC6063: Explain the relevant energy and environmental policies or related acts applied to the energy management for a chemical factory: Energy And Environment Law And Policy Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Fast Energy Generation Prediction Using Automated Solar PV System Design Optimization: Dissertation, Malaysia