OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1203: English For Written Communication|
The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services. Businesses that were categorized as non-essential services were forced to close during the period.
Currently, the government is being urged to disregard the categorization of businesses into essential and non-essential services and allow businesses to operate in with compliance SOP to help with the country’s economic status.
- The first initial stage of writing an essay is the Pre-Writing stage, where you brainstorm, list your ideas, and prepare any type of drafts for the essay.
- Prepare and outline a thesis statement. You can opt for the Sample Outline Format below.
- The outline should be written according to the format of an essay: introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The outline must list the points that discuss the topic given. These points must be arranged in a logical and coherent order to show a good flow of ideas.
- Discuss the pros and cons of allowing non-essential services to operate at the time when cases are at their height. Elaborate comprehensively on the pros and cons.
- Explain the situation beforehand and what essential and non-essential services refer to.
- Discuss by elaborating the pros and cons of allowing non-essential services to operate during the pandemic. Provide evidence for your discussion.
- Weigh the discussions and evidence and make your conclusion.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire an assignment writer at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of PhD experts who can custom your (OUMH1203) English for Written Communication Assignment according to your university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Vivekananda stated that ‘Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man’. Explain with reference: Philosophy Of Education Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- Information Technology becomes one of the greatest phenomena that ever exist in the world today: Fundamental Concepts of ICT Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Use the Hypermarket Dataset (attached) and demonstrate the following knowledge and skills in part one of your report: Statistics and Decision Analysis Report, Malaysia
- On a hot and dry afternoon in May 2014, Shiekh Farrukh Niaz, chief executive officer and owner of Pak Sweets: Managing Organizations Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- UW00802: AHLI POLITIK WAJAR MENGAMBIL BERAT NASIHAT DITITAH YDPA BAGI MELESTARIKAN: Appreciation of ethics and civilization Thesis, UMS, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
- What you have learned: Contract law Assignment, TP, Malaysia