OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1203: English For Written Communication|
The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services. Businesses that were categorized as non-essential services were forced to close during the period.
Currently, the government is being urged to disregard the categorization of businesses into essential and non-essential services and allow businesses to operate in with compliance SOP to help with the country’s economic status.
- The first initial stage of writing an essay is the Pre-Writing stage, where you brainstorm, list your ideas, and prepare any type of drafts for the essay.
- Prepare and outline a thesis statement. You can opt for the Sample Outline Format below.
- The outline should be written according to the format of an essay: introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The outline must list the points that discuss the topic given. These points must be arranged in a logical and coherent order to show a good flow of ideas.
- Discuss the pros and cons of allowing non-essential services to operate at the time when cases are at their height. Elaborate comprehensively on the pros and cons.
- Explain the situation beforehand and what essential and non-essential services refer to.
- Discuss by elaborating the pros and cons of allowing non-essential services to operate during the pandemic. Provide evidence for your discussion.
- Weigh the discussions and evidence and make your conclusion.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you want to hire an assignment writer at a reasonable cost then you must get in touch with malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. We have a group of PhD experts who can custom your (OUMH1203) English for Written Communication Assignment according to your university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- MGT555: Performance Lawn Equipment (PLE), headquartered in St.Louis, Missouri, is a privately owned designer and producer: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- EEEB3011: One of UNITEN’s Smart Campus initiatives is to implement automated access to engineering laboratories on campus: Microprocessor Other, UM, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
- Each group are required to elaborate on how the greening and sustainability of the Malaysian waste sector can be strategically enhanced: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Discuss and criticize the incorporation of sustainable development goals (SDGs) into the education system: Government Policy Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Identifying the significant clinical information and specific management of children with acute glomerulonephritis: Advanced Diploma in Paediatric Nursing Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia