On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie and told her she wanted to buy the doll at RM150.00. Marie refused to sell the doll. On 10.12.2022, again Lisa rang Marie and told her she now wanted to buy the doll at RM200.00 but Marie told her she did not want to sell the doll anymore to anyone.
Angry, Lisa wanted to sue Marie in court for breach of contract. Advise Lisa if she could sue Marie successfully in court based on the leading English case of Hyde v Wrench (1840) 49 E.R. 132.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best diploma assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of expert writers and researchers has years of experience in providing top-notch assistance to students at all levels. With our 24/7 support and affordable prices, there's no better choice for your assignment help needs. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and experience the difference of working with the best!
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to conduct a root cause analysis based on the Malware infection scenario: AICT006-4-1-AFM Advanced Forensics Methods Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- GHZM 3063: Students are required to design of either a transit centre: Tourist Behaviour Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the role of Ocean fertilization in addressing climate change In the introduction briefly explain climate change and ocean fertilization : GEO ENGINEERING Essay, UITM, Malaysia
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd in Kota Kinabalu is conducting a survey to find out the average monthly consumption of electricity: Introduction to Statistic Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BMK311: Smart Home Technology was introduced in the early 2000s. Everyone in the world began talking about the Internet of Things: Product Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization: Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia