On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
On 1.12.2022, Marie offered to sell her porcelain doll to Lisa at RM200.00. Six days later, on 7.12.2022 Lisa rang Marie and told her she wanted to buy the doll at RM150.00. Marie refused to sell the doll. On 10.12.2022, again Lisa rang Marie and told her she now wanted to buy the doll at RM200.00 but Marie told her she did not want to sell the doll anymore to anyone.
Angry, Lisa wanted to sue Marie in court for breach of contract. Advise Lisa if she could sue Marie successfully in court based on the leading English case of Hyde v Wrench (1840) 49 E.R. 132.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for the best diploma assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of expert writers and researchers has years of experience in providing top-notch assistance to students at all levels. With our 24/7 support and affordable prices, there's no better choice for your assignment help needs. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and experience the difference of working with the best!
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- With climate change, water scarcity will likely be amplified due to drought and wildfire coupled with increasing demand: Energy Economics Report, SU, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Next Gen Corporation is considering two investment opportunities. The company can choose either to invest in Project K: FINANCE Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical: Wellness Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- DSC763: A telecommunication company, MAYS Private Limited, wants to improve its customer experience with services: Customer Analytics Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mental ill health is not a new issue in the current workplace. It is an issue that had been neglected for too long as it reflects: Human Resources Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBDH4103 The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to discuss how training needs analysis is designed: PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & ETHICS MEDICO-LEGAL Case Study, OUM, Malaysia