NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||NS2262: LINGUISTIK III|
Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances. You can either
produce a new sample or use an old sample. For the latter, it has to be a complete sample with adult-child interaction. A sample with just only child’s interaction is not suitable for this assignment.
Analyze the language sample according to 2 parts:
– identify the free and bound morphemes used.
– identify the categories of words used.
– calculate the mean length utterance of the sample
-calculate the type-token ratio of the sample
– describe the morphological processes used.
Relate all the above to the description of the morphology skills of the child.
– describe the type of sentences/utterances used in the sample
– describe the sentence patterns used.
– enumerate the syntactic processes used by the child
– draw the subcategorization frames of the lexical items
– describe the syntactic rules being used by the child
Relate all the above to the description of the syntactic skills of the child.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is one of the best assignment writing service providers for college or university students. Our team combines talented and skilled people who have a great understanding and knowledge to provide custom solutions for management assignments, law assignments, and accounting assignments that improve your rank at a cheap price
Recent Solved Questions
- FIN60804: As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Law346: Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- PFS 2143: Discuss from the journal and you can add other discussions from other sources to support your issues: Corporate Finance Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- In signal and system engineering, there are many transformation techniques available to convert certain signals into specific formats: Engineering Software and Applications Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Dropshipping is a fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- CBCA2103: The purpose of this assignment is to assess learners’ understanding of CPU organization, instructions format, and addressing mode: COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are required to conduct a root cause analysis based on the Malware infection scenario: AICT006-4-1-AFM Advanced Forensics Methods Assignment, APU, Malaysia