NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||NS2262: LINGUISTIK III|
Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances. You can either
produce a new sample or use an old sample. For the latter, it has to be a complete sample with adult-child interaction. A sample with just only child’s interaction is not suitable for this assignment.
Analyze the language sample according to 2 parts:
– identify the free and bound morphemes used.
– identify the categories of words used.
– calculate the mean length utterance of the sample
-calculate the type-token ratio of the sample
– describe the morphological processes used.
Relate all the above to the description of the morphology skills of the child.
– describe the type of sentences/utterances used in the sample
– describe the sentence patterns used.
– enumerate the syntactic processes used by the child
– draw the subcategorization frames of the lexical items
– describe the syntactic rules being used by the child
Relate all the above to the description of the syntactic skills of the child.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com is one of the best assignment writing service providers for college or university students. Our team combines talented and skilled people who have a great understanding and knowledge to provide custom solutions for management assignments, law assignments, and accounting assignments that improve your rank at a cheap price
Recent Solved Questions
- With the current growing populist rhetoric in Western democracies such as the U.S.A., France, Italy, Germany, the U.K: International Business Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- Seiring dengan era globalisasi sekarang, profesion perguruan memainkan peranan yang penting dalam: Counseling Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MKT3811: Construct an appropriate Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) strategy for UMW Holdings to stay attractive to the business-to-business: Marketing Analysis & Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- The skin performs a variety of functions with its main role being to protect the human body against external factors: Research Methodology Thesis Proposal, UMP, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- A company claims that its new manufacturing process results in a mean weight of 60 grams for a certain product: Biostatics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- BBBL2074: Olive Foods Sdn. Bhd. is a relatively small company incorporated in Malaysia having its business premises in Rawang: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- MEE3221: In a room with no wind, a worker pushes a 10-kg trolley to a velocity of 1.5 m/s before letting go, as shown in Figure: Fluid Mechanics 2 Assignment, IIU, Malaysia