Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers: Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia
|University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers, and cell phones of all kinds are used 24/7 this creates great opportunities for businesses to be in permanent interaction with their customers and (most preferably) their fans.
One of the people using this trend to reach consumers is Peter Espersen of the Lego Group. Peter, also known on Twitter as @VirtualPeter, is the Online Community Lead of the Danish-based Lego company. Still privately held by the Kirk Kristiansen family, who founded the Lego brand in 1932, the Lego Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning.
Based on the world-famous LEGO(r) brick toys, experiences, and teaching materials are provided for children in more than 130 countries. Yet, it’s not just young children. Also, older ones, let’s say children with an average age of over 40 … Peter is involved in that, using a social media platform called ReBrick.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
ReBrick serves as a hub for various fan sites made by mostly more mature Lego enthusiasts around the globe, but it also serves for creations devotees post on YouTube and Facebook. The aim of Peter and his Lego social media gang is to provide a go-to site for fans, so they can connect with other fans in different parts of the world, showing their amazing creations to one another and sharing their passion for the brand, its products, and the endless possibilities Lego brings to create megabuildings, supercars, Jurassic animals, fire-places, Lord of the Rings characters and so on. With ReBrick Lego provides an index and user-friendly access to these latest and greatest user-made creations.
ReBrick shows the ability of the more than 80-year-old company to constantly adapt to technological and social changes. By staying close to its origins−the plastic LEGO Brick − the world’s third largest manufacturer of play materials is able to stay viable in a constantly changing “business game” with the evolving wants and needs of its customers: not only by using e-commerce opportunities Lego.com or Amazon. combat by imaginatively using new technologies to create interactive platforms having fans from all over the world helping them out.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
According to Peter, more than 500 people from inside and outside the Lego Group helped shape the ReBrick hub, from the site design to the development of the house rules. And nowadays both Lego employees and community members together still moderate the site. Lego and its fan community will keep working hand in hand in the development of this ever-evolving platform, creating even more lasting customer-company relationships.
Businesses are constantly trying to adapt to the wants and needs of their customers and to the technologies that those customers are using. This chapter will introduce you to entrepreneurship in general and some of the many changes occurring in businesses today. As you learn more about businesses and nonprofit organizations, you will see that adapting to changing times is a constant necessity.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect place to get final year project help. We understand how important final-year projects are for students and we work hard to make sure that you have all the resources you need to excel in your research paper. All our writers have the necessary knowledge and expertise to help you achieve the best results for your project. With our quality assignment assistance, you can be confident that your final year project will be a success! So why wait? Get in touch with us today and let our experts take care of everything for you!
Recent Solved Questions
- Summarize the key features of cognitivism, behaviorism, social learning theory: Curriculum Development Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- The IT department is significant in maintaining communications networks for small and large businesses: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- LAW 1020: Danny bought Levi’s jeans from Levi’s shop in Shah Alam, Selangor that specialized in selling goods of that description: Malaysian Legal System Course Work, IIUM, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- RedMart, HappyFresh, and Honestbee are a few names you probably have already heard of if you like having fresh: Marketing Management Dissertation, TU, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Describe the differences between investment in debt and equity securities Discuss the reason why companies should invest in property: Financial Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EBF1303 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FINAL ASSESSMENT (INDIVIDUAL), UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Take the last available Z-score as a base, recommend possible actions that can be taken based: Financial Modelling Assignment, NUM, Malaysia