MPU3223/03: Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
|University||Wawasan Open University (WOU)|
|Subject||MPU3223/03: Decision Making Skills|
Effective teams are not built overnight. When working in a group, we may encounter members with different personalities and characters. There are some who are more outspoken while others are more reserved. There are also members who may not be able to work with one another. This may cause the group to have difficulties in achieving group decisions. Group leaders may need to employ different techniques when leading the group to make decisions. Unit 4 outlined two group decision techniques we can use to improve team communication and lead to an effective group decision.
- What two (2) challenges have you faced when participating in group decision-making with members of different personalities? Explain the incidences or the challenges faced.
- What were the techniques used to solve the problem? Elaborate on how the techniques were employed.
Based on the answer given, reflect on the following questions:
- Do you think the techniques used in the interviewee’s situation are suitable to solve the problem? Justify your answer.
- What two (2) other techniques do you think could be employed or have been employed in your workplace? Provide examples from your own experience or observations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for online assignment writers for your MPU3223/03: Decision-Making Skills assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our professional writers in Malaysia specialize in various university assignments and can provide you with top-notch assistance. Whether it's analyzing decision-making models, discussing ethical considerations, or applying critical thinking skills, our experts will deliver a well-researched and custom-written assignment. Trust our experts for reliable and high-quality university assignment help tailored to your specific needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- GSGM7334: The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time: Project Management Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- The British Pound Sterling (GBP) is the fourth most popularly traded currency and the third most commonly held reserve currency: International Finance Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- ACCT2111: Critically evaluate and apply accounting theories to complex cases to solve ethical accounting issues: Accounting Thoughts and Ethics Assignment, RMIT, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- INF10003: You will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1, applying visualization tools, in order to understand a business context and to provide succinctly : Introduction to Business Information Systems Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- In recent years, US tech companies have faced increased scrutiny in Washington over their size and power: Business Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia