MH370: All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation: Crisis Communication Management Strategies Assignment, MMA, Malaysia
|Mars Management Academy (MMA)
|MH370: Crisis Communication Management Strategies
All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation. The peculiar disappearance of flight MH370 has been one of the most highlighted and debated crises from the global perspective, leaving Malaysia Airlines, the carrier, in a tangled situation. This study aims to bridge the gap in research and provide insights into crisis management strategies employed by Malaysia Airlines in times of crisis.
The Situational Crisis Communication Theory is used as a framework in the analysis to explore the alignment of crisis management operated by the airlines and the recommendations for managing a crisis as guided by theory. The methodology used for this study is the qualitative approach. Hence, the data for this study was obtained from a set of fifteen media statements, six newspaper articles, and four website articles covering on MH370 crisis that have been analyzed using the content analysis approach.
It was found that the airline was somehow successful in handling the families of victims but not in delivering the crisis messages as it obeyed and violated the recommendations in the SCCT. It concludes that MAS was fairly productive in implementing strategies as it shows the bad and good ways of handling a major disaster.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for essay help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! We provide online essay help that is reliable, affordable, and of the highest quality. Our assignment help experts are experienced and knowledgeable in a wide range of essay topics, so whatever essay you need help with, we can surely provide it.
Recent Solved Questions
- ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility: Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- ASSIGNMENT 01: SYSTEMATIC LITERATURE REVIEW & CRITICAL ANALYSIS: Research Method Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Your critical thinking on the comparison of the methane and carbon dioxide from landfills in Indonesia: Air Pollution Engineering Report, SU, Malaysia
- Formulate the research problem and associated research hypotheses: Business research, MUM, Malaysia
- HRM3183 Disrupted Links in the Performance Management Process at Omega, Inc: Performance Management, UPTM, Malaysia
- FIN60804: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia, As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader
- ITC101: How will leaders shape the post-coronavirus business world: Information Technology for Business Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- According to Ziesemer, Thomas (1995) in his study about the growth with imported capital goods: Freight and Supply Chain Management Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below: Principles of Programming Report, APU, Malaysia
- BBAA2013 Identify the resident status of Je Soo for the relevant years of assessment: Taxation 1 Assignment, CU, Malaysia