MGT4231E: The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs: Intercultural Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|INTI International University (IIU)
|MGT4231E: Intercultural Management
The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs that are supported by strategy and structure. When an organization has a strong culture, three things happen: Employees know how top management wants them to respond to any situation, employees believe that the expected response is the proper one, and employees know that they will be rewarded for demonstrating the organization’s values.
Employers have a vital role in perpetuating a strong culture, starting with recruiting and selecting applicants who will share the organization’s beliefs and thrive in that culture, developing orientation, training, and performance management programs that outline and reinforce the organization’s core values, and ensuring that appropriate rewards and recognition go to employees who truly embody the values.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get Top-Notch Assignment Help Today! Explore a World of Online Assistance for MGT4231E at INTI International University (IIU) with Malaysia Assignment Help. Our Do My Assignment Service offers tailored solutions to ace your Intercultural Management assignment. Let our professionals assist you in achieving academic success and mastering the art of cross-cultural management.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are working for a marketing company that specializes in helping companies to market their products: Programming model Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ECO6201E: What are the main factors driving Zimbabwe’s economic growth, and what sectors contribute the most to the country’s GDP: Business Economics Course Work, IIU, Malaysia
- HQA7001 A research problem should be clearly stated and be specific in nature. The feasibility of the study in terms: Research Methadology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- TCP3151: Java’s main function invokes the first and second native methods and displays the ‘content of the sorted array: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Compare and contrast the use of welding and mechanical joining processes in the manufacture of a steel table: Manufacturing Process Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- STA10003: According to a web advertising company, the impact of pop-up ads depends on age. A random sample of 60 web surfers: Foundations of Statistics Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- BBGO4103: Share an issue of organizational behavior in your workplace. ‘People’s job performance decreases as they age: Organisational Behaviour Assignment, OUM, Malaysia