MGT4231E: The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs: Intercultural Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||MGT4231E: Intercultural Management|
The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs that are supported by strategy and structure. When an organization has a strong culture, three things happen: Employees know how top management wants them to respond to any situation, employees believe that the expected response is the proper one, and employees know that they will be rewarded for demonstrating the organization’s values.
Employers have a vital role in perpetuating a strong culture, starting with recruiting and selecting applicants who will share the organization’s beliefs and thrive in that culture, developing orientation, training, and performance management programs that outline and reinforce the organization’s core values, and ensuring that appropriate rewards and recognition go to employees who truly embody the values.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get Top-Notch Assignment Help Today! Explore a World of Online Assistance for MGT4231E at INTI International University (IIU) with Malaysia Assignment Help. Our Do My Assignment Service offers tailored solutions to ace your Intercultural Management assignment. Let our professionals assist you in achieving academic success and mastering the art of cross-cultural management.
Recent Solved Questions
- Select any THREE companies listed in the plantation sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. Analyse and compare: Financial Management Essay, HU, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CBGD3103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance students’ knowledge in graphics design and apply the acquired knowledge: Graphic Design Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SCB23302: Using online resources as your reference material, prepare a comprehensive assignment discussing various aspects: Fundamentals of Materials Science Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- An investment business situated in Malaysia has just hired you to be a financial analyst on their investment team: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- LAW416: Azmir Shane the original owner of a white BMW entrusted his car to a mechanic named, Andy Danial for repairs: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Adam booked his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Sabah on a scheduled flight on a particular day. Because of the bad weather: Business Law Case Study, TU, Malaysia