MCE604: Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
|Subject||MCE604: Managerial Economics|
Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee, buy books for RM 1,000, and pay for transport for RM 1,000.
The MBA study program will extend over 15 months. Mr. Rahim is working now with a salary of RM 2,500 per month. Being a full-time student, he will have to forego the income from his present job for the period of study.
Work out: (a) Financial cost, and (b) the Economic Cost of doing MBA
A firm has the following revenue and cost functions.
TR = 90 Q – Q²
TC = 2Q²+ 30 Q
Determine the quantity level at which the firm maximizes its total profit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Explain the term price elasticity of demand? How is it measured? If the price elasticity is -3 and RM 200 is the marginal cost of product X, what should be the optimal sale price?
Explain price discrimination. What are the conditions to make price discrimination effective? Provide your answers with examples from the Airline Industry.
Briefly explain how firms compete/set prices under the Oligopoly market structure.
What is Inflation? Briefly discuss the various Fiscal and Monetary policies that are generally adopted to curb inflation
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Development of Mobile Robot Obstacle Avoidance using Fuzzy Logic in Simulated Environment: machine learning, APU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate learners’ critical thinking skills in analyzing ethical issues related to nursing practice: Nursing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are required to investigate the above scenario of government data to explore the application of big data analytics: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Based on the definition of “health” by WHO, use the relevant resources to explain the status of each of the following characteristics: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Based on the concept of Porter’s five forces Model existing level of competitive rivalry in the industry: Managerial Economics Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
- CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- TTTK2933: Write a class of each object including their object constructors and appropriate identified attributes and methods: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia