MCE604: Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee: Managerial Economics Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
|University||Asia e University (AeU)|
|Subject||MCE604: Managerial Economics|
Mr. Rahim is planning to pursue MBA studies. Initial inquiry shows that he will have to pay RM 25,000 as a tuition fee, buy books for RM 1,000, and pay for transport for RM 1,000.
The MBA study program will extend over 15 months. Mr. Rahim is working now with a salary of RM 2,500 per month. Being a full-time student, he will have to forego the income from his present job for the period of study.
Work out: (a) Financial cost, and (b) the Economic Cost of doing MBA
A firm has the following revenue and cost functions.
TR = 90 Q – Q²
TC = 2Q²+ 30 Q
Determine the quantity level at which the firm maximizes its total profit.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Explain the term price elasticity of demand? How is it measured? If the price elasticity is -3 and RM 200 is the marginal cost of product X, what should be the optimal sale price?
Explain price discrimination. What are the conditions to make price discrimination effective? Provide your answers with examples from the Airline Industry.
Briefly explain how firms compete/set prices under the Oligopoly market structure.
What is Inflation? Briefly discuss the various Fiscal and Monetary policies that are generally adopted to curb inflation
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Show an excellent description and discussion of issues and material with evidence of critical evaluation of issues and material: Advanced Financial Management Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Calculate the betas for both stocks and Discuss the problems encounters when testing the CAPM empirically: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Dalam konteks ini, latihan bola segar telah dikaji untuk melihat sama ada ia boleh membantu prestasi fizikal dan kemahiran: Sports Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- ACC4213: You can select from any academic articles, journals, and websites You are to identify and critically evaluate strategic management: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- LLB102A: The High Court in Sri Kajang Rock Products Sdn Bhd v Mayban Finance Bhd  1 CLJ 204 stated at p 206: LAW OF CONTRACT A Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- LGSE3052: In conjunction with World Day for Safety and Health at Work 2021, PETRONAS will be organising a national-level public engagement: English for Occupational Purpose Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM203/03: David set a mathematics quiz for his students The quiz is marked out of 10 His students’ marks are summarized: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia