MAT1106: A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||MAT1106: Business Mathematics|
A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door.
Each frame requires 5 units of materials, 3 units of machine time and 2 units of labour. Each door requires 8 units of material, 5 units of machine time and 1 unit of labour. The resources available are 400 units of materials, 500 units of machine time and 100 units of labour.
- Formulate this as a linear programming problem listing the constraints and
- Graph the linear inequalities and shade the feasible region.
- How many of each type should be produced to maximize the profit?
- What is the maximum profit?
Draw each inequality and shade the feasible region
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Mac Electronic Company manufactures and sells headphone set. After suitable test marketing, the research department presents the following price-demand equation:
𝑝(𝑥) = 900 − 5𝑥, where x is the number of headphones and p is the unit price.
The financial department estimated $2000 for fixed costs. The variable cost is $300 per headphone set.
- Find the revenue function and cost function.
- Find the marginal revenue and its value when x = 20.
- Find the profit function.
- Determine the output level to maximize the profit and find the maximum profit.
- Find the marginal profit function.
A profit function is given by
- Calculate the break-even points. Show a graphical representation for the
- What is your decision on the quantity to produce and sell to break even?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for a reliable and professional thesis writing service? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of highly-qualified Malaysian assignment writers will understand your needs, provide personalized attention to detail, and craft an exceptional thesis that meets all of your expectations. You won't have to worry about any part of the process – just sit back and let our experts take care of everything! Don't wait - contact us today if you're seeking the best possible help with your thesis writing project.
Recent Solved Questions
- How managers identify the information needed to make decisions and how that information is analyzed: Management Decision Making Essay, UON, Malaysia
- ACF3600: Audit and climate change Climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure: Auditing and assurance Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CCS11303: To provide an in-depth understanding of java programming and for students to demonstrate effective java skills: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- BCS1107: The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY Report, UTM, Malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- MPU3113: Perlembagaan Malaysia mula berkuatkuasa pada tahun 1957 Ia berfungsi sebagai asas bagi semua undang-undang: Hubungan Etink Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary: Land Surveying Assignment, UGM, Malaysia
- MAF503: Cottesloe Sdn Bhd (CSB) is a trading company that sells end products from overseas. The financial data for: Financial Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia