MAT1106: A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door: Business Mathematics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||MAT1106: Business Mathematics|
A company makes (window) frames and doors. It makes a profit of $30 on frames and $35 on a door.
Each frame requires 5 units of materials, 3 units of machine time and 2 units of labour. Each door requires 8 units of material, 5 units of machine time and 1 unit of labour. The resources available are 400 units of materials, 500 units of machine time and 100 units of labour.
- Formulate this as a linear programming problem listing the constraints and
- Graph the linear inequalities and shade the feasible region.
- How many of each type should be produced to maximize the profit?
- What is the maximum profit?
Draw each inequality and shade the feasible region
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Mac Electronic Company manufactures and sells headphone set. After suitable test marketing, the research department presents the following price-demand equation:
𝑝(𝑥) = 900 − 5𝑥, where x is the number of headphones and p is the unit price.
The financial department estimated $2000 for fixed costs. The variable cost is $300 per headphone set.
- Find the revenue function and cost function.
- Find the marginal revenue and its value when x = 20.
- Find the profit function.
- Determine the output level to maximize the profit and find the maximum profit.
- Find the marginal profit function.
A profit function is given by
- Calculate the break-even points. Show a graphical representation for the
- What is your decision on the quantity to produce and sell to break even?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for a reliable and professional thesis writing service? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our team of highly-qualified Malaysian assignment writers will understand your needs, provide personalized attention to detail, and craft an exceptional thesis that meets all of your expectations. You won't have to worry about any part of the process – just sit back and let our experts take care of everything! Don't wait - contact us today if you're seeking the best possible help with your thesis writing project.
Recent Solved Questions
- Sulfur dioxide (SO₂) is a harmful gas primarily emitted from fossil fuel combustion at the TAPCO power plant: Mass Transfer Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- As a network engineer working for Ajey Kurnia Berhad, you are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme: Networks and Networking Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Beantown Bikes is satisfied with the quotation and agreed to the terms and conditions of the sale: Enterprise Resource Planning Course Work, MMU, Malaysia
- Explanation of ideas and information/content and organization: accurate and detailed descriptions of the problems: Nursing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- UKFB3053: Discuss whether it is rationale for the Royal Commission of Inquiry (“RCI”) to revisiting the allegations on the matter in 2017: Financial Markets & Regulations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTN, Malaysia
- KNC6013: The global warming scourge is threatening to ravage humanity and Rising sea levels: Advanced Conventional Energy System Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BBF201/03: You are a manager who work at finance department of AVILLION BERHAD in Malaysia. You are interested to analyse the core principles of finance: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Assignment, WOU,Malaysia
- AGMH2423: Program a microcontroller to perform certain tasks using suitable programming languages: Embedded Controller Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Solve the following pair of simultaneous differential equations: Mathematics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia