Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
|Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due to different generational cohorts. As the largest law enforcement agencies in Malaysia, Royal Malaysia Police (RMP) consist of employees from different generation cohorts who are still in service with the organization. The aim of this research is to understand the effect of the generation cohort on the relationship between the motivation and organizational commitment of RMP officers.
This quantitative study will be conducted by using an online survey. There is 137,574 total number of police officers that are working for the organization. The expected sample size based on normal distribution will be 384 participants from RMP will be selected based on their age which will be further divided into two categories, Generation X (1965 – 1982) and Millennials. With the changing times, RMP might need to rework its working method which will continue to motivate and keep its officers committed to the organization.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your assignment and need expert guidance? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our report writing help services are designed to help you turn in flawless papers and create the best academic content for your needs. We have a team of experienced professionals who can provide quality assignment help Malaysia no matter the complexity of your assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SFUF0393: Discuss the basic psychology of human behavior. Apply the appropriate reasoning processes in arriving at conclusions: Fundamental in Psychology Essay, UIU, Malaysia
- Writers create rules that supposedly apply to all human communication, but these rules are often proven to be not: General Linguistics Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Adam Smith was interviewed for the role of Sales Administration Executive for Paradigm Sdn Bhd on 17 December 2018: Managing People Performance and Behavior Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Shaun is a fitness model and an influencer. The content covers the importance of fitness and healthy diets: Business Law Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Describe your key achievement(s) over the last 18 months (as per guidance notes below) and explain the contribution or influence they have had on the organization’s performance: Educational Leadership and Management Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- BBDH4103 The purpose of this assignment is to develop learners’ ability to discuss how training needs analysis is designed: PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & ETHICS MEDICO-LEGAL Case Study, OUM, Malaysia