Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology|
Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due to different generational cohorts. As the largest law enforcement agencies in Malaysia, Royal Malaysia Police (RMP) consist of employees from different generation cohorts who are still in service with the organization. The aim of this research is to understand the effect of the generation cohort on the relationship between the motivation and organizational commitment of RMP officers.
This quantitative study will be conducted by using an online survey. There is 137,574 total number of police officers that are working for the organization. The expected sample size based on normal distribution will be 384 participants from RMP will be selected based on their age which will be further divided into two categories, Generation X (1965 – 1982) and Millennials. With the changing times, RMP might need to rework its working method which will continue to motivate and keep its officers committed to the organization.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your assignment and need expert guidance? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our report writing help services are designed to help you turn in flawless papers and create the best academic content for your needs. We have a team of experienced professionals who can provide quality assignment help Malaysia no matter the complexity of your assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SQG2613: Investigate current study trends based on the selected study areas related to Civil Engineering: Research Methodology Research Paper, UTM, Malaysia
- Discuss and justify the potential market structure for your business that you are about to enter: Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Corus Berhad is interested to invest in bonds Currently, the financial manager is evaluating both Bond A and Bond B: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- PSYC2505: As a student, you are expected to have good communication and interpersonal skills: Foundations of Psychology and Sociology For Health Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Monkeypox virus is an enveloped, double-stranded, deoxyribonucleic acid zoonotic orthopoxvirus in the Poxviridae: Biology Assignment, MMU, Malaysia