Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due: Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Dissertation, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Master of Industrial and Organizational Psychology|
Many organizations face challenges to motivate and foster commitment among their employees due to different generational cohorts. As the largest law enforcement agencies in Malaysia, Royal Malaysia Police (RMP) consist of employees from different generation cohorts who are still in service with the organization. The aim of this research is to understand the effect of the generation cohort on the relationship between the motivation and organizational commitment of RMP officers.
This quantitative study will be conducted by using an online survey. There is 137,574 total number of police officers that are working for the organization. The expected sample size based on normal distribution will be 384 participants from RMP will be selected based on their age which will be further divided into two categories, Generation X (1965 – 1982) and Millennials. With the changing times, RMP might need to rework its working method which will continue to motivate and keep its officers committed to the organization.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your assignment and need expert guidance? Look no further than Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com! Our report writing help services are designed to help you turn in flawless papers and create the best academic content for your needs. We have a team of experienced professionals who can provide quality assignment help Malaysia no matter the complexity of your assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- At the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty-first century, the concept of governance: Malaysian Governance Essay, CU, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers: Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- Explain the term Explicit and Implicit costs. Give examples. What is Economic Profit as compared to Financial Profit: Managerial Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Salma is considering investing in either one of the jewelry companies – Pearl Berhad or Diamond Berhad: Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- BNNS6263: Haemophilia is a known genetic disorder in Malaysia, with about more than 1000 cases reported in 2018: Haemopoietic & Oncology Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Discuss the endocrine system and its components as well as the physiology of a Diabetes mellitus patient who develops: Anatomy & Physiology 2 Essay, IIUM, Malaysia