Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed: Business Law Course Work, TU, Malaysia
|Taylor's University (TU)
Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed, Lim took Ricky over to the house and represented to him that it was a freehold property and had a good potential for investment as it was strategically near the town area. After Ricky had purchased the house, he discovered that none of the representations was true.
The house was a leasehold, and a week before the representation was made, the local government issued to Lim a notice that the government would compulsorily acquire his land at a price lower than the market value. Provide legal advice to Ricky on his right to take action against Lim and possible remedy or remedies available to him – in this lesson’s discussion thread.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our Malaysia Assignment Help experts are skilled in providing top-quality assignment help in Malaysia. Now University students may purchase university assignment help and get the best assignment solution from the experts. We have the greatest Masters and Ph.D. level writers who provide the best assistance services to learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss the background of the industry and the reasons (at least 2) on why you have chosen the industry to analyze: Business Assignment OUM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- On 9th November 2022, a newly established Spanish company called ‘’The Lovely Liquor Company’’ was transporting 500 bottles: European Union Law Coursework, UOW, Malaysia
- BBF30403 AKA Sdn Bhd a logistics company wishes to raise additional funds via equity in the stock exchange: Corporate Finance Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Linking Learning Behavior Analytics and Learning Science Concepts: Designing a Learning Analytics Dashboard: Assignment, Malaysia
- FAR210: Dasz Bhd was incorporated in 2018 with a registered capital of RM100,000,000. The company involves in the trading: Financial Accounting 3 Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- How can an employer determine whether the recruiting and selection procedures being used to select employees: Human Resources Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia