Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed: Business Law Course Work, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
Lim agreed to sell to Ricky his house “Awesome Villa” on Tioman Island at the prevailing market value. Before the contract was signed, Lim took Ricky over to the house and represented to him that it was a freehold property and had a good potential for investment as it was strategically near the town area. After Ricky had purchased the house, he discovered that none of the representations was true.
The house was a leasehold, and a week before the representation was made, the local government issued to Lim a notice that the government would compulsorily acquire his land at a price lower than the market value. Provide legal advice to Ricky on his right to take action against Lim and possible remedy or remedies available to him – in this lesson’s discussion thread.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our Malaysia Assignment Help experts are skilled in providing top-quality assignment help in Malaysia. Now University students may purchase university assignment help and get the best assignment solution from the experts. We have the greatest Masters and Ph.D. level writers who provide the best assistance services to learners.
Recent Solved Questions
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- write an essay that chronicles their entrepreneurial story The goal of the assignment is to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset among students: Communication & Creative Arts Essay, UOW,Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CDCP2101: Happy Market is a sundry shop that sells everyday products to customers. The owner of the shop wants to have a program: C Programming Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT555: The worksheet in the Excel File Berkat Malaysia Data provides information about 65 sales: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Aggressive competition among competitors in one industry may lead to a lose-lose situation which in the long run jeopardizes: Global Business Strategy Assignment, MUM, Malaysia