Learning by discovery is a technique for helping learners create and organize knowledge. Involving mindful participation: Guidance For Children Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
|Subject||Guidance For Children|
Learning by discovery is a technique for helping learners create and organize knowledge. Involving mindful participation and active inquiry, it typically takes place during problem-solving situations. The learner draws upon past knowledge and experience to infer underlying strategies and gain an understanding of concepts. Traditional theories of learning suggest that discovery plays an important role in learning about abstract concepts and in increasing student persistence and creativity.
More recent theories have also emphasized the view of the child as an active participant, as opposed to a passive recipient, in the learning process. For example, the theory posits that young children learn in a process akin to the scientific method: examining current experience in the face of prior beliefs or theories. Young children seek out underlying causes of phenomena and can become curious in the face of confusing or anomalous data. The resulting perspective is of a child who can benefit and learn via discovery.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get expert assistance from Malaysia Assignment Help for your child's assignments. Our Do My Assignment service provides personalized guidance to students at Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). Boost your child's academic performance with our comprehensive online assignment support, ensuring they excel in their studies. Trust our reliable team of professionals to deliver top-quality assignments tailored to your child's needs.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- UBML2013: Select any one current news report from Star Online that is relevant to any topic from Topic 5 to Topic 8: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- Mei saw an advertisement by Amazing Tours in the newspaper: ‘Fabulous deal: Bali from RM 999 for 2: Business law Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- MQB7006: Describe your statistical analysis plan., data cleaning, and data analysis. Provide cross-tabulation between sociodemographic: Principles of Biostatistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Given the number of formality rules which affect land law transactions, then the questions of whether formality is useful or useless: Land Law Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- PRJ3154: Explain the role of applied/model/general theory in research and its contributions to the growth of business organizations: Final Year Project 2 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia