LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Business law|
On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million. The letter expressly stated that if Ben did not reply by 10 May 2014, he would be deemed to have accepted the offer.
On 9 May 2014, Azam sent a letter to Ben revoking his offer. On 10 May 2014, Benny posted a letter to Azam accepting Azam’s offer. Azam’s letter of revocation reached Benny on 11 May 2014. Ben’s letter of acceptance reached Azam on 12 May 2014.
Ben wishes to know whether there is a valid contract between him and Azam for the sale and purchase of the boat.
Advise Ben under the law of contract whether a contract has been formed between Azam and Ben with reference to relevant cases and provisions from the Malaysian Contracts Act 1950.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of Ph.D. and master's degree assignment helpers who have the capability to provide notch solutions on all types of solutions related to law assignments. so what are you waiting for just request us to do my assignment and get a higher rank at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- SKEE4683: As part of your role in the electrical engineering design department of a multi-national consultancy you have been allocated an activity: POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND OPERATION Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) is the backbone of modern electronics: MOSFET Circuits and Fabrication Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BMR3174: Identify the key elements of Supply Chain Management And Propose the best alternatives: Supply Chain Management Assignment, MUST, Malaysia
- RMGT-2313: You plan to open an Indian restaurant specializing in serving Northern Indian food somewhere in Kuala Lumpur: Production and Operations Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ACC4213: Identify and critically evaluate strategic management accounting techniques applied by two (2) companies in attaining business competitive advantage: Strategic Cost Management Assignment, UH, Malaysia
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM