LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||Sunway University (SU)|
|Subject||LAW1014: Business law|
On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million. The letter expressly stated that if Ben did not reply by 10 May 2014, he would be deemed to have accepted the offer.
On 9 May 2014, Azam sent a letter to Ben revoking his offer. On 10 May 2014, Benny posted a letter to Azam accepting Azam’s offer. Azam’s letter of revocation reached Benny on 11 May 2014. Ben’s letter of acceptance reached Azam on 12 May 2014.
Ben wishes to know whether there is a valid contract between him and Azam for the sale and purchase of the boat.
Advise Ben under the law of contract whether a contract has been formed between Azam and Ben with reference to relevant cases and provisions from the Malaysian Contracts Act 1950.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of Ph.D. and master's degree assignment helpers who have the capability to provide notch solutions on all types of solutions related to law assignments. so what are you waiting for just request us to do my assignment and get a higher rank at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia
- BBF315/03: You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MKAE1083: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Reinforced Concrete Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- Explain to Fairuz the validity of the agreement and illustrate your answer with relevant cases under the law of contract: Construction Law Assignment, STU, Malaysia
- BUS7AQ: Detail how you would set about managing change in a small traditionally based SME family business in food manufacturing: Creative Change Assignment, WGU, Malaysia
- Ability to use Proteus Simulation Software to simulate electric circuits and measure electrical quantities: Electronic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia