KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||KKKS6334: Water Engineering|
Water Conservation Scenarios
Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia. Malaysia’s population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply.
In order to offset the water shortages, Selangor is leading the way in the implementation of conservation techniques and water reuse technologies.
As a water resources engineer, you are required to propose four (4) various approaches to water conservation. The first scenario is the control, in which all the demands are satisfied through a treated water supply.
Other scenarios should include rainwater harvesting and the use of grey water. The results may aid government officials in making decisions about future water conservation efforts.
Daily rainfall data at Subang from 2005 to 2014 were collected from the Malaysian Meteorological Department. Perform the following statistical analysis of the data;
- Total annual rainfall
- Monthly rainfall
- Annual average rainfall
- Monthly average rainfall
- Daily average rainfall
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offer you Case Study Help in which our writers will provide your Water Engineering Case Study in a 100% plagiarism-free & errorless way before the deadline of your university at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4304: Auditors cannot effectively audit clients unless they fully understand the client’s industry and the inherent risks that may affect their client: Auditing Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Laurie who is 16 years of age, decides to leave home She travels to Kuala Lumpur, where she quickly finds herself a full-time job: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MPU3122:Tugasan ini adalah untuk menilai kebolehan pelajar membincangkan tentang Isu Semasa dan Masa Hadapan Berkaitan dengan Tamadun: TAMADUN ISLAM DAN TAMADUN ASIA Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Ahmed Ikhwan SDN BHD is a computer company specializing in the installation of software and repair of all types of computer: Accounting information system Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Describe briefly the organization, its purpose, and its business. Research is required, with at least 2 references: Culture & Organizations Case Study, UKM, Malaysia