KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||KKKS6334: Water Engineering|
Water Conservation Scenarios
Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia. Malaysia’s population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply.
In order to offset the water shortages, Selangor is leading the way in the implementation of conservation techniques and water reuse technologies.
As a water resources engineer, you are required to propose four (4) various approaches to water conservation. The first scenario is the control, in which all the demands are satisfied through a treated water supply.
Other scenarios should include rainwater harvesting and the use of grey water. The results may aid government officials in making decisions about future water conservation efforts.
Daily rainfall data at Subang from 2005 to 2014 were collected from the Malaysian Meteorological Department. Perform the following statistical analysis of the data;
- Total annual rainfall
- Monthly rainfall
- Annual average rainfall
- Monthly average rainfall
- Daily average rainfall
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offer you Case Study Help in which our writers will provide your Water Engineering Case Study in a 100% plagiarism-free & errorless way before the deadline of your university at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- DEE40082: The device has a voice-controlled, Google Assistant smart speaker with a beautiful color segmented LED display: Electrical Engineering Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- TEN21504: A transistor can be employed as an amplifying device where DC and AC analysis is used to obtain the amplifier parameter required: Electronic Circuit Analysis Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early childhood education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia