KKKS6334: Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia Here population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply: Water Engineering Case Study, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
|Subject||KKKS6334: Water Engineering|
Water Conservation Scenarios
Water shortage has become a more pressing issue in Malaysia. Malaysia’s population continues to grow even with a dwindling water supply.
In order to offset the water shortages, Selangor is leading the way in the implementation of conservation techniques and water reuse technologies.
As a water resources engineer, you are required to propose four (4) various approaches to water conservation. The first scenario is the control, in which all the demands are satisfied through a treated water supply.
Other scenarios should include rainwater harvesting and the use of grey water. The results may aid government officials in making decisions about future water conservation efforts.
Daily rainfall data at Subang from 2005 to 2014 were collected from the Malaysian Meteorological Department. Perform the following statistical analysis of the data;
- Total annual rainfall
- Monthly rainfall
- Annual average rainfall
- Monthly average rainfall
- Daily average rainfall
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offer you Case Study Help in which our writers will provide your Water Engineering Case Study in a 100% plagiarism-free & errorless way before the deadline of your university at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- COM62304: As a rising Communications Consultant, you are often invited to speak to entrepreneurs and managers: Organizational Communication Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Glov Bhd is a publicly listed company in the healthcare sector. It manufactures and sells high-quality gloves which fulfill demand: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Perform an analysis of the overall stock market and economy of Malaysia for the next 6 months. Your analysis MUST include: Finance 2 Course Work, UM, Malaysia
- Consider theories of teamwork and provide examples of best practices with which you are familiar: Human Recourse Management Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- L Residence Pet Vacation Home is a pets hotel room and provides a wide range of services option as shown below: Fundamentals of Algorithms and Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology providers to employ: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Melastoma malabathricum or known as the duduk tree is a type of plant that comes from the Melastomaceae family: Physicochemical Characteristics of Melastoma Malabathricum Thesis, UOM, Malaysia