Is the urban indoor house’s environment factor related to the prevalence of Pullmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases then in the rural areas from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District: Research Methodology Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Is the urban indoor house’s environment factor related to the prevalence of Pullmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases then in the rural areas from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District?
- Did overcrowding factor (number of people in an area / metre2) relate to the prevalence of PTB cases in Kinta district?
- Did ventilation factor (poor air exchanges, high relative humidity – % and high temperature – oC) cause an increase in Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases in Kinta district?
- Is the poor lighting (Lux) a factor that contributed in the spread of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) in Kinta district?
- General Objective
To find the association between indoor housing factors of related to the spread of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) in Kinta District, Perak.
1.6.2 Specific Objectives
This study is designed to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To identify the distribution of PTB in rural and urban residents t from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District.
- To determine the level of crowdedness (number of people in an area / metre2) in the identified PTB cases’ houses.
- To measure the level of ventilation (air exchanges, high relative humidity – % and high temperature – oC) of the identified PTB cases’ houses.
- To measure the level of lighting of the identified PTB cases’ houses.
To determine the relationship between housing factors (the level of crowdedness, ventilation, and lighting) with the prevalence of PTB among respondents.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help We provide well researched and comprehensive dissertation writing help on Research Methodology. our writers have several years of experience to offer the MGT 648 Research Methodology Assignment Example, ECC563 Research Methodology Assignment Example at excellent price. So hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem: C Programming Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- ACC6202 Draft a report for the investment fund management in the form of an analysis of the financial performance: Business Account and Finance Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- GSGM 7334 Majujaya Berhad Offshore Expansion. You are required to critically analyze the project’s key objectives, deliverables, and constraints: project management Course Work, CU, Malaysia
- BBPW3203: Explain the defensive tactics that firms can use to resist hostile takeovers: Financial Management II Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Assume you are the human resources director of a multinational corporation dealing with employee skill shortages and a diverse workforce: Training And Development Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- provide students with the opportunity to display their understanding of children’s attachment: child development theories Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- The new working mode for the company, requires setting up new procedures for employees, as well as expectations: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- DBLC9755: The most challenging aspect of a business is leading and managing change. With the business environment being subject: Managing Change & Leadership Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- CHE61404 Analyse and discuss the effect of various operating conditions on the performance of the concentric tube heat exchange: Thermodynamics and heat transfer Assignment, TU, Malaysia