Is the urban indoor house’s environment factor related to the prevalence of Pullmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases then in the rural areas from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District: Research Methodology Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
- Is the urban indoor house’s environment factor related to the prevalence of Pullmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases then in the rural areas from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District?
- Did overcrowding factor (number of people in an area / metre2) relate to the prevalence of PTB cases in Kinta district?
- Did ventilation factor (poor air exchanges, high relative humidity – % and high temperature – oC) cause an increase in Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) cases in Kinta district?
- Is the poor lighting (Lux) a factor that contributed in the spread of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (PTB) in Kinta district?
- General Objective
To find the association between indoor housing factors of related to the spread of Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB) in Kinta District, Perak.
1.6.2 Specific Objectives
This study is designed to achieve the following specific objectives:
- To identify the distribution of PTB in rural and urban residents t from 2016 to 2020 in Kinta District.
- To determine the level of crowdedness (number of people in an area / metre2) in the identified PTB cases’ houses.
- To measure the level of ventilation (air exchanges, high relative humidity – % and high temperature – oC) of the identified PTB cases’ houses.
- To measure the level of lighting of the identified PTB cases’ houses.
To determine the relationship between housing factors (the level of crowdedness, ventilation, and lighting) with the prevalence of PTB among respondents.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help We provide well researched and comprehensive dissertation writing help on Research Methodology. our writers have several years of experience to offer the MGT 648 Research Methodology Assignment Example, ECC563 Research Methodology Assignment Example at excellent price. So hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- Kenchana Sdn Bhd is a trading company. It commenced its business on 1 October 2019 and closes its account: Taxation Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Develop a Secure Cloud Storage that can encrypt and decrypt the files using AES and RSA cryptography: Cyber Security Final Year Project Malaysia
- CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia