Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad: Financial Accounting Case Study, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
- Impairment losses of RM4 million were deemed to have arisen by 30 September 2021 in respect of goodwill of ST Berhad. The impairment losses were classified under other expenses account.
- During the financial year ended 30 July 2021, ST Berhad had sold goods to GD
Berhad amounting to RM15,000,000. The profit margin is 20% on the selling price Of these goods, one-third remained in the closing inventory of GD Berhad n at the reporting date.
- ST Berhad sold a piece of machinery to GD Berhad for RM10,000,000 on 1 October 2020. This equipment had a carrying value of RM4,000,000 prior to transfer. The gain on sale was shown as ‘other income’ in the books of ST Berhad. The equipment had a four-year useful economic life remaining at the date of transfer. The depreciation was classified under other expenses account.
- On 1 July 2021, ST Berhad declared a dividend of RM10,000,000 out of post-acquisition profits. GD Berhad recorded its share of dividend as ‘other income’.
- GD Berhad has a joint venture arrangement with FDS Berhad for CRS Sdn Bhd,
sharing of control with ownership of 50 percent by each party since the year 2016. During the year, CRS Sdn Bhd’s net profit after tax amounted to RM60,000,000. There are some year-end transactions not accounted in the CRS Sdn Bhd financial statements as follows:
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Need help with coursework? Our proficient expert writers at MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com online coursework writing help in Malaysia are here to assist you. We have a bunch of master experts who can customize your Financial Accounting coursework solution according to your professor's requirement at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DUE10012: Many people have the mindset that everything revolves around money Having a lot of money, after all, leads to greater spending power which can satisfy one’s impulses: Communicative English 1 Essay, PM, Malaysia
- Test Case Prioritization Using Swarm Intelligence Algorithm To Improve Fault Coverage And Time For Web Applications: Software Engineering Dissertation, UTM, Malaysia
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia