Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
|Advanced Data Analysis
Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced to the point where crimes can be detected before they are committed’.
Spielberg invited 23 of the best futuristic minds for a three-day retreat. Each brought expertise in a particular area: entertainment, transportation, social issues, the environment, law enforcement, and even advertising. Between them, he conceived hundreds of mind pictures that Spielberg’s creative genius turned into special effects, hundreds of which he was convinced the audience would never even perceive as they watched Minority Report, starring Tom Cruise. The movie debuted on June 21, 2002, with an opening box office weekend generating $35.6 million. Within the first 73 days, it had grossed $130.6 million. By the end of December, the worldwide gross for Minority Report had reached $342 million. The special effects are all the more real for their basis in the present-day facts shared by those futurists via qualitative research sessions with Spielberg.
- In your opinion, why does this qualitative approach need 23 respondents only in a three-day retreat?
- Provide examples of other industries where insight development and in-depth understanding will benefit from the qualitative approach.
Propose and implement how you would embark data analysis journey for evidence-based policy formulation for the future of the business entity. Provide example.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
When tackling your advanced data analysis assignment at Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC), rely on Malaysia Assignment Help, your premier online assignment helper in Malaysia. Our dedicated team provides university assignment help that guarantees top-notch results. Don't hesitate – connect with us today for expert guidance!
Recent Solved Questions
- You are the newly appointed Human Resource Director at OneStop Bank. This bank has twenty branches in other countries: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- What is the maximum amount you would pay for an asset that generates an income of $150,000 at the end of each: Managerial Economic Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- BAGB1023: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UIU, Malaysia You are required to prepare a Change Management Plan for the Company
- Climate change is the biggest threat to global health in the 21st century. Some of these threats include more frequent and intense droughts: English for Business Essay, TU, Malaysia
- Multinational corporations are increasing major risks multinational corporations face opportunities but pose: Issues In Global Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia: Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations: Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- FAR210 On 1 August 2022, Tango Bhd bought inventories at RM75,000 (excluding transportation cost of RM2,400) from JP Bhd: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia