Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced: Advanced Data Analysis Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||Advanced Data Analysis|
Imagine you are Stephen Spielberg. You are in the planning stages of a movie in 2054, when ‘technology has advanced to the point where crimes can be detected before they are committed’.
Spielberg invited 23 of the best futuristic minds for a three-day retreat. Each brought expertise in a particular area: entertainment, transportation, social issues, the environment, law enforcement, and even advertising. Between them, he conceived hundreds of mind pictures that Spielberg’s creative genius turned into special effects, hundreds of which he was convinced the audience would never even perceive as they watched Minority Report, starring Tom Cruise. The movie debuted on June 21, 2002, with an opening box office weekend generating $35.6 million. Within the first 73 days, it had grossed $130.6 million. By the end of December, the worldwide gross for Minority Report had reached $342 million. The special effects are all the more real for their basis in the present-day facts shared by those futurists via qualitative research sessions with Spielberg.
- In your opinion, why does this qualitative approach need 23 respondents only in a three-day retreat?
- Provide examples of other industries where insight development and in-depth understanding will benefit from the qualitative approach.
Propose and implement how you would embark data analysis journey for evidence-based policy formulation for the future of the business entity. Provide example.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
When tackling your advanced data analysis assignment at Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC), rely on Malaysia Assignment Help, your premier online assignment helper in Malaysia. Our dedicated team provides university assignment help that guarantees top-notch results. Don't hesitate – connect with us today for expert guidance!
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to select a business organisation to analyse its’ strategic management: Stretegic Management Assignment, ASB
- HRM581: Mandy is a 20-year-old Malaysian employed as an Administrative Clerk at AMD Precision Sdn Bhd in Melaka: Malaysian Employment Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Spot or patch antennas are widely used in the field of communication because they have many advantages: Engineering Thesis, UM, Malaysia
- How can an employer determine whether the recruiting and selection procedures being used to select employees: Human Resources Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- Discuss and elaborate on the collection of indirect taxes and how the above objectives are being administered: CUSTOMS MANAGEMENT AND CHALLENGES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss performance appraisal methods and problems in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia