If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
The efficacy of cricket frass (Gryllus bimaculatus) as a new potential poultry feed material on the growth of free-range chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus).
Currently, fish meal, corn, soybean, and animal-based meal are the main source and have been massively utilized for the production of poultry feed. If this continues for some period, it will give a serious threat to the environmental issue. Some of the materials are not sustainable in terms of cost and production. Based on the Malaysian Minister of Agriculture in 2015, the country has imported corn from a foreign country to be used as poultry feed for an amount of RM5.6 billion and Malaysia will open new land for corn plantations to reduce the import cost.
From this view, this will burden the breeder with the cost of feed, and in the aspect of the environment, opening new land just to sustain the demand will bring a bad impact on the environment. Hence, the insect has been considered a substitution source of protein for animal feed. Cricket frass is a by-product of the cricket farming process and can be seen to have the potential to be employed as poultry feed material.
It was hypothesized from this study that the cricket frass could show at least, comparable effects to other commercially available poultry feeds. Several growth parameters for free-range chickens have been measured to reflect the effects of different poultry feeds in comparison with the newly introduced cricket frass as poultry feed material.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To determine the efficacy of cricket frass on different growth parameters of free-range chickens in comparison with other types of commercially available poultry feeds.
- To construct complete graphical presentations with descriptions reflecting the effects of different poultry feed types on the specified parameters: Weight (kg), Body Circumference (cm), Breast Width (cm), and Drumstick Length (cm).
- To determine which parameter pairings exhibit strong positive linear relationships between each other.
- To establish regression equation(s) based on the existing positive linear relationships among different pairings of poultry growth parameters.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help offers a highly qualified assignment writing service on a range of courses that are perfect for biostatistics students. Biostatistics is the study of how human beings interact with their environment and their genes. Our experienced homework helpers can assist you in assignments related to biostatics like- how biostatistics can help you understand your health and fitness, and how biostatistics can help you predict the health of other people. Also, our professional writers are available 24 hours a to serve the magnificent coursework writing help to secure the higher mark in every coursework work related to biostatistics at a fair price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SKMM2413: Choose a value for the polytropic exponent between 1.2-1.6. Using Microsoft Excel, construct the process: Thermodynamics Assignment, UMT, Malaysia
- MOM705: Ali makes ping-pong balls in his Malaysia plant. With recent increases in his costs, he has a newfound interest: Operations Management Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: In the 21st century, it has become essential for companies to be digitally literate in a challenging business environment: Thinking Skills and Problem-Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia
- I want someone to help me in guiding me to build a gaming application for autistic children. I have done the logic: Computer Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Has colonization ended Contemporary Feminism Women’s Rights or Privilege: Critical Thinking Essay, UNM, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BBM104: Once a major tourist attraction, the zoo appears to be back on its feet after the pandemic but is still in need of a revamp: Principles of Marketing Case Study, UT, Malaysia