If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)|
The efficacy of cricket frass (Gryllus bimaculatus) as a new potential poultry feed material on the growth of free-range chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus).
Currently, fish meal, corn, soybean, and animal-based meal are the main source and have been massively utilized for the production of poultry feed. If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue. Some of the materials are not sustainable in terms of cost and production. Based on the Malaysian Minister of Agriculture in 2015, the country has imported corn from a foreign country to be used as poultry feed with an amount of RM5.6 billion and Malaysia will open new land for corn plantation to reduce the import cost.
From this view, this will burden the breeder with the cost of feed, and in the aspect of the environment, opening new land just to sustain the demand will bring a bad impact upon the environment. Hence, the insect has been considered as a substitution source of protein for animal feed. Cricket frass is a by-product of the cricket farming process and can be seen to have the potential to be employed as poultry feed material.
It was hypothesized from this study that the cricket frass could possibly show at least, comparable effects to other commercially available poultry feeds. Several growth parameters for free-range chickens have been measured to reflect the effects of different poultry feeds in comparison with the newly introduced cricket frass as poultry feed material.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To determine the efficacy of cricket frass on different growth parameters of free-range chickens in comparison with other types of commercially available poultry feeds.
- To construct complete graphical presentations with descriptions reflecting the effects of different poultry feed types on the specified parameters: Weight (kg), Body Circumference (cm), Breast Width (cm), and Drumstick Length (cm).
- To determine which parameter pairings exhibit strong positive linear relationships between each other.
- To establish regression equation(s) based on the existing positive linear relationships among different pairings of poultry growth parameters.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help offers a highly qualified assignment writing service on a range of courses that are perfect for biostatistics students. Biostatistics is the study of how human beings interact with their environment and their genes. Our experienced homework helpers can assist you in assignments related to biostatics like- how biostatistics can help you understand your own health and fitness, and how biostatistics can help you predict the health of other people. Also, our professional writers are available 24 hours to serve the magnificent coursework writing help to secure the higher mark in every coursework work related to biostatistics at a fair price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Imagine you own a pet grooming business You want to use market research to identify how you can grow your business: Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- AICT004-NWN:You are required to design and apply an IP addressing scheme for the topology shown for the DigitalSea Inc: Networks and Networking Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Sav was extracted from an experimental research study which was undertaken to determine the effectiveness: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- BKAL1013: The Group Project offers the students the opportunity to work in teams and develop their knowledge, problem-solving skills: Business Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia