Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia
|University||University of Birmingham (UBir)|
Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can
A) A product sold by your company, OR
B) A service offered by your company, OR
C) General issues of the employees, or the facilities
Administer a short survey with at least 20 people relevant to the issue. The participants of the survey should be able to help you provide solutions or recommendations to solve the issue.
To collect the survey data, develop survey questions that should contain
demographic information and a number of questions sufficient to achieve the objective of solving the issue.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are a college student who is looking for online case study help, Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com should be your go-to destination! Our qualified professional assignment writers are committed to providing high-quality online academic assistance at an affordable price. Not just that, we also ensure the timely delivery of our solutions so that you can submit your homework on time and score higher grades.
Recent Solved Questions
- Blockchain technology has gotten a lot of attention around the world because it has the potential to change how supply chains: Technical Planning Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- ACC6202 Evaluate the local economy in light of GDP, interest rates, inflation, and currencies. Explain how these factors would affect the chosen company: Accounts and Financy Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia
- BBF2134: Identify recent issues related to financial systems, financial services and products: Financial Markets and Institutions Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- OPM530: Sustainability has gained increased attention in the global volatile setting and has pressed businesses to modify: Introduction to Operation Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia