I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector: Human Resources Management Thesis, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
For the research. I have decided to conduct a study on occupational stress and work-life balance in the private sector. From the Meta-analysis, I had planned, the independent variables were occupational stress and work-life balance as dependent variables.
Work-life balance is the practice of prioritizing both personal and professional tasks. It refers to the level of a person’s life when work-related activities are present at home. Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is not only important for health and relationships, but it can also improve your employee’s productivity, and ultimately performance.
Stress is about the reactions people have to face based on the situations. These reactions are not the same from person to person. Some stress is expected and can be a positive force in our lives. In fact, work-related stress is a growing problem around the world that affects not only the health and well-being of employees but also the productivity of organizations.
Occupational stress refers to the ongoing or progressing stress an employee experiences due to the responsibilities, conditions, environment, or other pressures of the workplace. There are several types of occupational stress, such as the individual employee, job role, and workload, and more.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the premier destination for essay help online in Malaysia. Our team of experts is here to provide essay writing assistance to every student facing difficulties in completing their essay projects. Our assignment writing experts will craft an essay from scratch ensuring originality and authenticity. Contact us and get the best help from us!
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Write three research objectives and three research questions related to quantitative research: Research Method Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Describe windows system artifacts, Outline the key artifacts from the windows operating system: Cyber Forensics & Information Technology Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- LC1204: Identify the non-verbal cues in a particular context/setting e.g., classroom setting or family gathering, or official event: Non-verbal Communication Assignment, UTB, Malaysia
- In a small town far away, a young man dreamed of one day making it big in finance. He didn’t have much to his name: Computer Science Data Structure Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Write an essay on how an aircraft electrical distribution system power up essential aircraft systems: Aircraft Electrical Essay, GFA, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- A bridal shower is a delightful pre-wedding celebration dedicated to the bride-to-be: Application computer Course Work, MSU, Malaysia