How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers and What specific operations competencies must Flextronics: Operations Management Case Study, RVU, Malaysia
|University||Rift Valley University (RVU)|
1 How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers?
2 What specific operations competencies must Flextronics’ have in order to make a success of its strategy?
3. Compare the operations strategies of Flextronics and a full-service airline such as Ethiopian Airlines.
Part-II: Practical Activities
1.Write down five services that you have ‘consumed’ in the last week. Try to make these as varied as possible. Examples could include public transport, a bank, any shop or supermarket, attendance at an education course, a cinema, a restaurant, etc.
For each of these services, ask yourself the following questions:
● Did the service meet your expectations? If so, what did the management of the service have to do well in order to satisfy your expectations? If not, where did they fail? Why might they have failed?
● If you were in charge of managing the delivery of these services, what would you do to improve the service?
● If they wanted to, how could the service be delivered at a lower cost so that the service could reduce its prices?
● How do you think that the service copes when something goes wrong (such as a piece of technology breaking down)?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- To enable technopreneurs to manage their financial matters and to evaluate the performance of their business organizations: Technopreneurship Capstone 1 Assignment, UTeM, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- Software testing is one of the important and primary parts of software quality assurance Testing a product or application is the main stage: Software Engineering Dissertation, MUM, Malaysia
- CIVE2313: A horizontal pipe of 25 cm 600 cm long is connected to a water reservoir at one end and discharged freely: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Legal assignment The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software: Ethics and Legal Implications Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BIC2017 Mechanical and Electrical Services in Buildings Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- It begins with Data Screening & Cleaning. Next, the Profile of Respondents will be presented followed by the Reliability: Business Research Method Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- A bridal shower is a delightful pre-wedding celebration dedicated to the bride-to-be: Application computer Course Work, MSU, Malaysia
- PBS3233: The economic system in the world refers to the way in which countries organize their economies to allocate: International Business Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia