How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers and What specific operations competencies must Flextronics: Operations Management Case Study, RVU, Malaysia
|University||Rift Valley University (RVU)|
1 How does Flextronics’ operations strategy help the company satisfy its customers?
2 What specific operations competencies must Flextronics’ have in order to make a success of its strategy?
3. Compare the operations strategies of Flextronics and a full-service airline such as Ethiopian Airlines.
Part-II: Practical Activities
1.Write down five services that you have ‘consumed’ in the last week. Try to make these as varied as possible. Examples could include public transport, a bank, any shop or supermarket, attendance at an education course, a cinema, a restaurant, etc.
For each of these services, ask yourself the following questions:
● Did the service meet your expectations? If so, what did the management of the service have to do well in order to satisfy your expectations? If not, where did they fail? Why might they have failed?
● If you were in charge of managing the delivery of these services, what would you do to improve the service?
● If they wanted to, how could the service be delivered at a lower cost so that the service could reduce its prices?
● How do you think that the service copes when something goes wrong (such as a piece of technology breaking down)?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology providers to employ: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT555: Differentiate between nominal, ordinal, ratio, and interval data and Provide one example for each type of data: Business Analytic Home Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- You are Working as a Counselor at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur In the Recent Management Meeting: English for occupational purpose Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- BNNS6123: COVID-19 is a recently evolving communicable disease caused by novel strains of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus: Infection and Inflammation in Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early childhood education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia