HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)|
|Subject||HFT20303: Financial Management|
- How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually to have RM250 at the end of five years?
- If you want to have RM20,000 in 10 years, how much money must you put in an investment account today? Assuming that you will get a 6% return annually.
- En. Azman has confirmed that the company will get an additional investment worth RM1 million from his partner company based in Indonesia. His partner promises to inject the money now and wants to see the investment growth result in 5 years. If the growth rate is 7% per annum, what will the value of the investment be after 5 years?
- How much an initial investment of RM200 will grow if it is invested today at 8% compounded semiannually for 4 years?
- What is the present value of RM400 to be received at the end of every year for 10 years, if the discount rate is 5% annually?
- What is the value of your investment at the end of the 10th year if you deposited RM1,000 at the beginning of each year? Assume you can earn a 12% return on your investment.
- You have a study loan of RM24,000 to continue your master’s degree. You plan to make annual payments over an a5-year period. The bank has offered you a 2% interest rate. Calculate the total amount of payment you will pay the bank every year and create an amortization schedule for the loan.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of 3000+ PhD qualified university assignment writers who are certified experts in renowned universities in Malaysia. our professional writers are highly skilled to provide faultless solutions to finance assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- I’m in my final year, and my chosen fyp is a cyber security online consulting website: Cyber Security Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Discuss critically the 3 Short-term Impacts & 3 Long-term Impacts of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Economic: Economic Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBPW3203- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT II- OUM