HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)|
|Subject||HFT20303: Financial Management|
- How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually to have RM250 at the end of five years?
- If you want to have RM20,000 in 10 years, how much money must you put in an investment account today? Assuming that you will get a 6% return annually.
- En. Azman has confirmed that the company will get an additional investment worth RM1 million from his partner company based in Indonesia. His partner promises to inject the money now and wants to see the investment growth result in 5 years. If the growth rate is 7% per annum, what will the value of the investment be after 5 years?
- How much an initial investment of RM200 will grow if it is invested today at 8% compounded semiannually for 4 years?
- What is the present value of RM400 to be received at the end of every year for 10 years, if the discount rate is 5% annually?
- What is the value of your investment at the end of the 10th year if you deposited RM1,000 at the beginning of each year? Assume you can earn a 12% return on your investment.
- You have a study loan of RM24,000 to continue your master’s degree. You plan to make annual payments over an a5-year period. The bank has offered you a 2% interest rate. Calculate the total amount of payment you will pay the bank every year and create an amortization schedule for the loan.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of 3000+ PhD qualified university assignment writers who are certified experts in renowned universities in Malaysia. our professional writers are highly skilled to provide faultless solutions to finance assignments at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA60704: The ith claim amount is denoted by. Claim amounts can be 100, 200, or 400: Probability Theory Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BAFF0023: The economic system is a way of organizing relationships among individuals, firms, and government agencies: Economics and Society Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- The current dataset is related to the basic items from grocery section of 4 different hypermarkets in Malaysia: Statistics and Decision Analysis Report, APU, Malaysia
- Prepare a detailed report in terms of identifying the current innovation challenges of the organization: Management & Innovation Report, HWU, Malaysia
- FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- DCS20603: You Requires to create a complete web application using PHP script and RDBMS based on earlier tasks done: Web programming Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- This study aims to examine the influential factors regarding green purchase behavior among Selangor millennial’s from the perspectives of attitudes towards the environment, Research Paper, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia