Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment. The retrofitting approach can reduce the negative effects of development, construction, and urbanization on the environment.
Grounded on the above statement, answer the following tasks:
a) Conduct literature reviews on the concept of green retrofitting including definitions based on the triple bottom of sustainable development, why green retrofitting, how much the benefits of implementing the concept, and the current practices in the green retrofit.
b) Select ONE case study of a retrofit project in Malaysia or abroad that has undergone the green retrofitting concept and discuss the process of green retrofitting and other aspects related to the strategy of retrofitting approach.
c) Discuss the drivers of green retrofit that contribute to the successful green retrofit project implementation and the barriers faced by the stakeholders involved in green retrofit projects.
Sustainable operations and maintenance (O&M) practices focus primarily on the actions of building occupants, and encompass safety, health, safety, comfort, and productivity with an understanding of the need for the application of reuse and recycle building components. In addition, taking into consideration the sustainability elements of the maintenance will directly support the definition of sustainability and the application of the three pillars.
Based on ONE organization that you have selected, describe the maintenance planning and create a sustainable maintenance program/plan by including the element of sustainable practices, skills and strategies, and maintenance model. Include additional requirements of the current pandemic situation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia
- The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- MKT20021: you will be required to address real-world integrated marketing communications issues and problems across four defined stages: Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- The construction materials would be used in the design of the structure should be selected based on the requirements: Reinforce Concrete Design Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia