Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment. The retrofitting approach can reduce the negative effects of development, construction, and urbanization on the environment.
Grounded on the above statement, answer the following tasks:
a) Conduct literature reviews on the concept of green retrofitting including definitions based on the triple bottom of sustainable development, why green retrofitting, how much the benefits of implementing the concept, and the current practices in the green retrofit.
b) Select ONE case study of a retrofit project in Malaysia or abroad that has undergone the green retrofitting concept and discuss the process of green retrofitting and other aspects related to the strategy of retrofitting approach.
c) Discuss the drivers of green retrofit that contribute to the successful green retrofit project implementation and the barriers faced by the stakeholders involved in green retrofit projects.
Sustainable operations and maintenance (O&M) practices focus primarily on the actions of building occupants, and encompass safety, health, safety, comfort, and productivity with an understanding of the need for the application of reuse and recycle building components. In addition, taking into consideration the sustainability elements of the maintenance will directly support the definition of sustainability and the application of the three pillars.
Based on ONE organization that you have selected, describe the maintenance planning and create a sustainable maintenance program/plan by including the element of sustainable practices, skills and strategies, and maintenance model. Include additional requirements of the current pandemic situation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- DPB40103: Whether you have a roommate by choice, by necessity, or through the random selection process of your school’s housing: Organizational Behavior Case Study, PM, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- Let X be an exponential random variable, Show that for a > 0 and b > 0: Statistics Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- E-Waste Management in Malaysia: Residents’ Willingness to Pay for Household E-Waste Recycling in Kuching, Sarawak: Social Science Research Paper, UMS, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- CIN2720: Creativity and innovation are essential to an organization’s success, and both should be infused into every aspect of a business: Creativity and Innovation Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- With an average annual growth rate of 11.2% over the past twelve years, tourism has been integral to the economy: Fundamental of Integrated Marketing Communication Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia