Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment: Facility Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
Green retrofitting is acknowledged as an essential strategy for achieving long-term sustainability in the built environment. The retrofitting approach can reduce the negative effects of development, construction, and urbanization on the environment.
Grounded on the above statement, answer the following tasks:
a) Conduct literature reviews on the concept of green retrofitting including definitions based on the triple bottom of sustainable development, why green retrofitting, how much the benefits of implementing the concept, and the current practices in the green retrofit.
b) Select ONE case study of a retrofit project in Malaysia or abroad that has undergone the green retrofitting concept and discuss the process of green retrofitting and other aspects related to the strategy of retrofitting approach.
c) Discuss the drivers of green retrofit that contribute to the successful green retrofit project implementation and the barriers faced by the stakeholders involved in green retrofit projects.
Sustainable operations and maintenance (O&M) practices focus primarily on the actions of building occupants, and encompass safety, health, safety, comfort, and productivity with an understanding of the need for the application of reuse and recycle building components. In addition, taking into consideration the sustainability elements of the maintenance will directly support the definition of sustainability and the application of the three pillars.
Based on ONE organization that you have selected, describe the maintenance planning and create a sustainable maintenance program/plan by including the element of sustainable practices, skills and strategies, and maintenance model. Include additional requirements of the current pandemic situation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Learning is a relatively continuing product of experiences that come out as a result of the interaction between the individua: Theories and Contemporary Models in Visual Art Education Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- ACC2200: Assuming you are planning to set up a business selling goods to customers in Kuala Lumpur or the Selangor area: Introduction to management accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Salary Market Surveys are tools used to determine the median or average compensation paid to employees: Compensation Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- We expect that you will remember what you learn from writing this paper long after the class is over: Biomechanics Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CCS21203/DSE20203: Apply the principles and theories related to information technology and application in the Operating System environment: OPERATING SYSTEM Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia