Great Excel Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru: Accounting and Finance Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Accounting and Finance|
Great Excell Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru from where all purchases are made. Goods supplied to the two branches are invoiced at a selling price which is cost plus 40%. The Head Office pays the branch expenses and depreciates the fixed assets at the branches at the rate of 15% per annum on cost.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBPM2103: Explain the elements of the existing marketing mix and discuss how these elements are practiced in the selected firm: MARKETING MANAGEMENT I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- PAF3043: The introduction of the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standard (MPERS) in January 2016 is timely and vital: Financial Accounting Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The most common challenges towards brand builders are savvy customers, more sophisticated & increasing competition: Business Management Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- Do your own analysis related to the data and explain what are the main findings from the analysis: Economics Course work, TARC, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- PGBM156: Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles that support organizational values and impact organizational direction: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia