GHZM 3063: Students are required to design of either a transit centre: Tourist Behaviour Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||GHZM 3063: Tourist Behaviour|
In a group of 3, students must complete the following tasks. Students are required to design of either a transit centre, OR a theme park, OR a visitor centre in a natural setting.
The assessment will consist of a 4,000 word submission. The presentation and layout of the space should be focused on facilitating tourist behaviour and experience. Sections of the report need to follow the core topics covered in the course lecture such as:
- Discussing on market segments;
- Explanation on visitor motivation;
- Elaboration on images associated with designated area;
- Discussing on product choice;
- Predicting and solving on visitor satisfaction;
- Managing the crowd (in and around the designated area); and also
- Discussion on sustainable behaviour.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
MalaysiaAssignmentHelp.com makes essay writing easy and stress-free. With dedicated assignment writing experts in all fields, the website can help with any topic or subject. All experts have years of experience in providing college essay writing help and can make sure that your essay is written to the highest standards.
Recent Solved Questions
- DFN5013 Guide STV Corporation in making their investment decision in bonds, common stock: Financial Management Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Heartsong LLC is a designer and manufacturer of replacement heart valves based in Peoria, Illinois. While a relatively small company: Strategic Management Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- Produce a Gantt Chart from the initial process of implementing the program until the program is completed: Application computer Course Work, MSU, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- What is the role of social media inclusion in elevating brand positioning across the Malaysian market in terms: Industrial Informatics Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- Scott Walker had graduated six weeks ago and his concerted efforts to ensure he wasn’t one of those graduates left on the shelf: Organizing work & Human Resource Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- Find recent cases of successful text mining and Web mining applications. Visit the websites of some text: Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- STA10003: According to a web advertising company, the impact of pop-up ads depends on age. A random sample of 60 web surfers: Foundations of Statistics Assignment, SUT, Malaysia