FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FTA541: Academic Exercise|
- Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research method to analyse data.
- Defend their research focus and findings during a research seminar presentation.
- Produce their academic exercise in the form of either a critical essay, research paper, or project-based research proposal by synthesizing various forms of knowledge systematically and coherently.
This course exposes undergraduate students to self-directed learning through which they prepare their final semester, supervised academic exercise. Students have a choice of three forms: a critical essay concerned with textual analysis; a research paper that entails field research and empirical data; or, a project-based research proposal.
Students choose any topics of their interest so as to conduct a small inquiry or mini investigation that makes an original, intellectual, or creative contribution to the field. The course covers the step-by-step approaches to academic research and writing from presenting arguments to conducting research. Its general aim is to expand the student’s intellectual faculties and capability for learning and problem-solving. The course also provides students with the opportunity to design their own study plans.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for expert writers in Malaysia to complete your Research Paper? Look no further, you reached the best destination Malaysia assignment help have a panel of expert writers who are very knowledgeable & talented they can easily customize your Academic Exercise Research Paper according to your university requirements at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFF5915: The Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing model assumes a risk-free rate as the expected rate of return on the asset: OPTIONS, FUTURES AND RISK MANAGEMENT Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The Littledale Golf Club and At 9 am on 1st May the club places a large poster at the entrance: Contract law Essay, UOL, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- HBET1203: Listen to the recording of Beatrice and Mirai reading a Sufi tale entitled “The Banquet Compare the speech patterns of Beatrice and Mirai: English Phonetics and Phonology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGT6203: You are required to read a minimum of three (3)journals, articles, and write a review paper about Industry: Managing Information System Coursework, IIU, Malaysia
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- Identify and elaborate on what is a competitive advantage that a company may look for through Industry: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- Provide the operational definition of the supply chain in the context in which your organization and its supply chain operate: Supply Chain Management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia