FTA541: Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research: Academic Exercise Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FTA541: Academic Exercise|
- Carefully organize their research process, from identifying a feasible topic, developing an argument, employing a research method to analyse data.
- Defend their research focus and findings during a research seminar presentation.
- Produce their academic exercise in the form of either a critical essay, research paper, or project-based research proposal by synthesizing various forms of knowledge systematically and coherently.
This course exposes undergraduate students to self-directed learning through which they prepare their final semester, supervised academic exercise. Students have a choice of three forms: a critical essay concerned with textual analysis; a research paper that entails field research and empirical data; or, a project-based research proposal.
Students choose any topics of their interest so as to conduct a small inquiry or mini investigation that makes an original, intellectual, or creative contribution to the field. The course covers the step-by-step approaches to academic research and writing from presenting arguments to conducting research. Its general aim is to expand the student’s intellectual faculties and capability for learning and problem-solving. The course also provides students with the opportunity to design their own study plans.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for expert writers in Malaysia to complete your Research Paper? Look no further, you reached the best destination Malaysia assignment help have a panel of expert writers who are very knowledgeable & talented they can easily customize your Academic Exercise Research Paper according to your university requirements at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SEMM3023: The determination of the fundamental natural frequency for cantilever beams is crucial in many engineering applications: Applied numerical method Report, UMT, Malaysia
- Based on the segmentation selected in the previous question, which group of customers do you intend to target: Principle of Marketing Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Pilihan raya adalah mekanisme utama dalam membuktikan sistem demokrasi dipraktikkan di sesebuah negara: Kenegaraan Dan Pembangunan Mutakhir Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
- BBCP4103: Career management process can be analysed based on stages. There are several stages through which most of us have gone through or will go through: Career Planning And Development Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Design and implement a Hostel Management System and the target users are admin and student: Object Oriented Development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Ratio analysis can be used for identifying some of the issues of a firm. Indeed, Ratios draw the management’s attention: Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- Organisational behaviour can be termed as the investigation of the behaviour of human beings in various settings of organisation: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia