FIN60804: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia, As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||FIN60804: FUTURES AND OPTIONS|
As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader. Prior to trading with your own money in the real market, this trading simulation exercise would be useful. PLUS 500 is an online trading platform that will enable you to open a virtual account and trade with virtual money. You can trade as many transactions/ volumes as you like with the amount of virtual money given. You are required to use only fundamental and/or technical analysis in your trading strategy.
Indicate THREE (3) different FUTURES contracts from any THREE (3) different underlying asset categories (i.e., commodity, FOREX, indexes, ETF, and shares) that you have traded with. Each
contract would have one (1) open and closed/ongoing position. Justify the reason/rationale of each transaction (i.e., the reason to open and close/ongoing positions) and the outcome of those transactions by providing supporting materials or documents. You are encouraged to use the event study method to justify your strategy.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1.) Install and register a demo account on Plus500 Trading on mobile Apps.
2.) Select THREE different FUTURES contracts from THREE different underlying asset categories (commodity, FOREX, indexes, ETF, and shares)
3.) Start to trade all the Futures contracts which you have selected. You must trade a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days during your semester. Remember! This is just a demo trading. Avoid using real money.
4.) Compile all transactions (including different types of underlying assets) that you had traded and include them in this assignment report.
5.) Marks will not be awarded based on the profit or loss amount that you made but based on the rationale of each transaction.
6.) Print-screen the outcome of the important transactions that you have chosen and include it in your report.
Trading strategy report
1. List each of the commodities you will trade and explain why they were your choice
2. Explain as specifically as you can the factors which decide the price for each commodity you will trade
3. You should include a diagram illustrating the price determination for each of your products.
4. Specify as precisely as possible how you will make trading decisions. What will be your source of information? How will you use this data? Will you use technical, fundamental, or expert opinion, or will you utilize all three? For example, will you trade (a) purely technically, using only past price with a system such as moving averages; (b) purely fundamentally with supply, demand, weather, and world political information; (c) purely based on expert opinion from reviewing authoritative market newsletters; or (d) a combination of all three?
5. What will you do if you have “poor luck in the markets” as the semester progresses? Will you wait to see if your luck improves, or will you cut your losses and attempt to enhance your plan with different, more effective methods? Does your group have a plan to conduct research (reading) during the semester to enhance its methods?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock academic success with GBA! Are you a Finance student at Taylor's University (TU), Malaysia struggling with FIN60804: Future and Options assignment? Look no further! We're the best assignment writing company in Malaysia, specializing in individual assignments. Malaysian students can trust us to excel in their courses. Our experts can assist with Write My Essay requests, ensuring top-notch quality. Explore finbsr214 measurement and estimating i assignment examples with us – your key to academic excellence! Pay our experts for a seamless learning experience at TU.
Recent Solved Questions
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- Identify one business organization- IJM Corporation Berhad. Use SWOT analysis to identify which leadership: Business Strategy and Leadership Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Wood is a vulnerable material to termites. Termite decay on the wood sample will cause physical damage to a wood structure: Statistic Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- PPS0034: A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CHO1002 You are required to fulfill a case review and/or studies for the restaurant you picked above: Restaurant report assignment, INTI, Malaysia