FIN60804: As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia
|University||Taylor's University (TU)|
|Subject||FIN60804: FUTURES AND OPTIONS|
As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader. Prior to trading with your own money in the real market, this trading simulation exercise would be useful. PLUS 500 is an online trading platform that will enable you to open a virtual account and trade with virtual money. You can trade as many transactions/ volumes as you like with the amount of virtual money given. You are required to use only fundamental and/or technical analysis in your trading strategy. Indicate THREE (3) different FUTURES contracts from any THREE (3) different underlying asset categories (i.e., commodity, FOREX, indexes, ETF, and shares) that you have traded with. Each
contract would have one (1) open and closed/ongoing position. Justify the reason/rationale of each transaction (i.e., the reason to open and close/ongoing positions) and the outcome of those transactions by providing supporting materials or documents. You are encouraged to use the event study method to justify your strategy.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1.) Install and register a demo account on Plus500 Trading on mobile Apps.
2.) Select THREE different FUTURES contracts from THREE different underlying asset categories (commodity, FOREX, indexes, ETF, and shares)
3.) Start to trade all the Futures contracts which you have selected. You must trade a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days during your semester. Remember! This is just a demo trading. Avoid using real money.
4.) Compile all transactions (including different types of underlying assets) that you had traded and include them in this assignment report.
5.) Marks will not be awarded based on the profit or loss amount that you made but based on the rationale of each transaction.
6.) Print-screen the outcome of the important transactions that you have chosen and include it in your report.
Trading strategy report
1. List each of the commodities you will trade and explain why they were your choice
2. Explain as specifically as you can the factors which decide the price for each commodity you will trade
3. You should include a diagram illustrating the price determination for each of your products.
4. Specify as precisely as possible how you will make trading decisions. What will be your source of information? How will you use this data? Will you use technical, fundamental, or expert opinion, or will you utilize all three? For example, will you trade (a) purely technically, using only past price with a system such as moving averages; (b) purely fundamentally with supply, demand, weather, and world political information; (c) purely based on expert opinion from reviewing authoritative market newsletters; or (d) a combination of all three?
5. What will you do if you have “poor luck in the markets” as the semester progresses? Will you wait to see if your luck improves, or will you cut your losses and attempt to enhance your plan with different, more effective methods? Does your group have a plan to conduct research (reading) during the semester to enhance its methods?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Financial management assignment help in Malaysia is a common search query among the students. At malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, best assignment writing company in Malaysia that offer affordable financial management assignment help. We provide free assignment samples at an affordable price. The academic writers of our team are well versed with the concepts of financial management and they can provide you with a well-written and researched finance assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- DBIE9805: Commercializing Innovation Through People A critical issue for industrialization and governments everywhere is the need to encourage innovation and change among industry: Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- The most common challenges towards brand builders are savvy customers, more sophisticated & increasing competition: Business Management Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- Briefly distinguish between ‘the demand for localization’ and ‘the demand for globalization: Strategic management Case study, UMT, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- Australia’s economy has plunged into its first recession in nearly thirty years, as it suffers the economic fallout from the coronavirus: Financial Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia