FIN2102: You are considering investing in HOG REIT Suppose it is currently undergoing expansion: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||FIN2102: Financial Management|
(a) You are considering investing in HOG REIT. Suppose it is currently undergoing expansion and is expected to remain its cash dividend while expanding for the next 3 years. Its current dividend is RM1.50 per annum. After the expansion is completed, higher earnings are expected to result causing a
30% increase in dividends each year for 4 years. After that, the dividend
growth rate is expected to be 3% per annum forever. Given that T-Bill is yielding 5%, the market return is 10% and the beta of the stock is 1.6
(i) Calculate the required return for HOG REIT’s common stock.
(ii) Based on the required return that you obtained in (i), what is HOG REIT’s n stock worth today?
(iii) If the current price of HOG REIT’s stock is RM30, would you buy the stock?
(b) In December 2021, The AOU reports that there are overruns in the construction costs of two projects ‘The Disaster Management and Crisis Institute (IPKBN) and a Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) college training center’ which have cost Malaysian taxpayers RM22.8mil, the Auditor-General’s Report 2020 revealed. The third series of the Report drew attention to the RM12.65mil overruns in building the IPKBN complex, which was originally estimated to cost
RM77.59mil. ‘This was due to weak planning by the Public Works Department regarding the design and scope of work, unforeseen events at the construction sites, and problems with increases in the price of building materials,” said the report. In response to this news, the cost of capital is necessary to make a project, such as building a new factory, construction and worthwhile. When analysts and investors discuss the cost of capital, they typically mean the weighted average of a firm’s cost of debt and cost of equity blended together. Explain further.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Students of Malaysia can directly ask to do my assignment cheap on FIN2102: Financial Management by the experts of Malaysia assignment help. our well educated writers provide the finance assignment help and accounting assignment help at an nominal price by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- BNRS 6214: The student is required to write a quantitative research proposal about any topic of interest: Introduction to Research Methodology $ Statistic for Nurses Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- BP’s operations management and analyze the issues to determine the core problem that led to the Deepwater Horizon Disaster: Strategic Operation Management Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The distinction between intention and recklessness has been made clear in case law: Criminal Law Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- FIN60804: As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The utilization of fossil fuels has stimulated economic perception and environmental considerations including energy crisis: Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia