FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
|University||INTI International University (IIU)|
|Subject||FIN2102: Financial Management|
(a) Clifford Asnees notes that while “critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes because markets become more correlated during downturns, this observation misses the big picture’. Over longer horizons, underlying economic growth matters more than short-lived panics with respect to returns, and international
diversification does an excellent job of protecting investors. Comment on this statement.
(b) Suzanna plans to save for her 4-year school, which starts 6 years from now.
Suzanna will need to make the first payment 6 years from today. She identifies a savings plan that allows her to earn an interest of 8 percent annually. The current annual expenditure is $7,200 and it is expected to grow by 7 percent annually. How much should Suzanna deposit each year, starting one year from today? Assume that she plans to make 4 payments.
(c) When assessing the potential return on investment, consider all the elements at play, including yield, capital gain, risk, expenses, and taxation. Return comprises both income and capital gain, and fewer expenses. There are also significant tax implications when purchasing an investment property. Risk
plays a part when you consider the worst-case scenario and whether or not
you can afford it. Broadly speaking, investment decision relies on making
most of their return from the project activity, whereas residential investments
tend to rely more heavily on making a capital gain. Calculating your figures
before you invest is critical to make sure your investment return is worth the
risk. Thus, the definition of the required rate of return is the minimum that a
project or investment must earn before company management approves the
necessary funds or renews funding for an existing project. Give your
comment on the above statement.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have insufficient time for completing your FIN2102: Financial Management and need management assignment help then contact malaysia assignment help and get the higher rank in your finance assignment at a discounted price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia
- DPA40113: Display whether the company should buy or continue to manufacture the components: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 2 Assignment, PM, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System: Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBCA1033: Mr Zarid, a watch dealer, set up a shop by the name Syarikat Zn Watch Sdn Bhd on 1 March 2021: Introduction to Accounting Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- What is the association between cognitive functioning and food insecurity in the Malaysian older population aged 60 years and above: Association between food insecurity and cognitive function among older adults Research Paper, UOS, Malaysia
- The law on adverse possession has always been depicted as a scandalous interference with the rights of legitimate property owners: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Coursework, UCISS, Malaysia
- The owners of the company are eager to have a high-quality website and have asked you to provide them with information: Website development Report, NEC, Malaysia
- ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia